Page 1 - Reviews - Houston Enzymes, TriEnza, Enzyme For Digestive Intolerances, 90 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

If you suffer from any form of gut issues this is a MUST for the medicine cabinet. This product has saved my gut (and my families) more than once. I have a gluten intolerance and occasionally get 'glutened' accidentally. When I do, I reach for this product and my tummy pains go away after only 15-20 mins. Brilliant product I wouldn't be without.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I had a very low level of level in my stomach, so I was not doubt and did not get the correct meal. I started to replenish with gastric acid, and it helped it. There were still thin hair and weak nails. Her digestive enzymes and hair and nails have been added significantly. I tried a cheaper brand, and it gets worse, so it works for me, so it will change again and keep using your product. thank you!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Most of us in our family are gluten and dairy free, but when we do eat some wheat or dairy, like a piece of pizza or bread or too much cheese, we take one of these enzymes to counteract negative effects, like diarrhoea, headaches and tiredness. It works well. If we eat too much of the offending foods we need to take 2 caps, but we usually try to avoid the problem foods as a rule. This is the best course of action.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

My son had problem with burping every few minutes each day. We had taken him to a number of doctors and had tests but with no success. He has been, and still is on a proton pump inhibitor for many years, and is autistic. Quite soon after starting TriEnza the burping stopped to our very great relief.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I have a connective tissue disease the has slowed down my digestion. I used to have 24 hour a day nausea. Since taking one of these with each meal, starting 4 years ago, I increased the number of foods I could tolerate from 10 to close to 100! I also take 125mg of oxbile with each meal as well.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

This is by far the best digestive supplement I have ever used! Helps with everything. Especially with general digestion issues. The only downside is that if you need to take it often, you might run out quickly. But if you can afford it, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I rated 4 because I know this is a good product that is specifically mentioned by Doctors to assist with gut issues in children with GI issues. However, I gave them to my son for 2 months with no specific improvement in gut issues and no improvement in bowel formation. I stopped giving, but I may retry in the future. My son does have chronic GI issues and he sees a GI Dr, so maybe his issues are too complex to see a difference from this product.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Need this for my son. Helps with his health issues. Ingredients as described. Quality and the size of medicine is everything I need. Also great packaging, fast delivery.

Posted on May 30, 2022

My 12 yo son has terrible digestion issues, after taking triEnza, he no longer complaints of stomach ache, bloating and severe flatulence. Thumbs up for this product.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The best digestive enzyme. My son intolerant to gluten and dairy, has difficulty braking done fat and protein. If he takes it he has no issues at all and his stool is perfect.