Page 1 - Reviews - Houston Enzymes, TriEnza Powder, 115 g - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This larger quantity is just what I needed for my toddler. He needs digestive enzymes with every meal so having a larger container that will last a little while is convenient. I also take these in capsule form and they do wonders for digestion. I feel so much better while taking them.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Was having a lot of digestive issues, especially with certain foods. This has been a life-saver. It hasn't entirely fixed everything, but it definitely helps me be able to eat more foods. It's not great with just plain water, but I mix it into some flavored water to cover up the taste.

Vasylyna
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

The best digestive enzymes. They work for multiple food intolerances: supports digestion of gluten, dairy, proteins, carbohydrates, polyphenols, sugars, lactose, fiber and fats. With powder form, it's easy to regulate your dose. The price is quite expencive.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Very good product, I've been using it for my son who's autistic (and now adult with a mild form) for many many years.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Not pleasant to take but after a while I got used to the taste - sort of like marmite and mushrooms?! Anyway, a cheaper way of taking these great digestive enzymes which really work for me.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Effective and more economical than using the tablet/capsule form.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Very good service.. I will keep doing my orders in the future. Thanks

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Very good with food intolerances

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Best quality... Is a good presentation.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Thank you so much - I love this product.