Page 1 - Reviews - Hu, Grain-Free Cookies, Snickerdoodle, 2.25 oz (64 g) - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I love Hu Kitchen so when I saw they had cookies I had to try. Initially I thought the cookies were so small and hard but after having a few I decided they’re perfect. I wouldn’t change anything. The snickerdoodle flavour is SO good it’s surreal. Sweetness comes from only dates which is amazing. Highly recommend. Like 10/10 (and I personally bake a lot usually make my own cookies. But would buy again)

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I have always struggled with finding keto sweets that do not taste like erythritol or stevia so when i had these to try, they were amazing and the texture is just like regular biscuits

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

My granddaughter is allergic to dairy and has finicky tastebuds. Anything that looks healthy usually means sacrificing taste, but she loved both the crispiness and sweetness. I would dare to say that it was a bit sweet for me, but I'm glad that I can snack on this without worrying too much about imbalanced blood sugar. I have just ordered some more of these cookies.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Quality = superior Ingredients = best there is Taste = surprisingly good! Serving Size = could be better but is still decent Use = i use these as snacks to help me get through a diet You have to be careful because you really can eat the whole bag. I love the packaging These are beneficial to anyone looking for a healthy treat

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

These cookies are simply delicious. If you are looking for a guilt free dessert with quality ingredients look no further. I am a recovering candy addict looking for healthy sweet diet-friendly alternatives. The cookies are mini but a serving size of 5-6 cookies is the perfect amount. Will definitely be ordering these again!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

The HU brand never disappoints with their products. By far the best quality and cleanest ingredient list you will ever find when it comes to snacks (savory or sweet). I love that these cookies come in a very small, almost bite-sized form. It's a perfect sharing bag what you can conveniently reseal if needed. Lovely cinnamon taste, perfect with hot drinks or just on their own. Not super crunchy, they have a bit of softness to them, just perfect consistency.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Always heard about good things from HU but never tried their products before. As a fan of spices (especially cardamom and cinnamon), I can't help myself but to try this baby!! Grain-free, vegan, no added sugar and ketogenic friendly... these ingredients are just so natural and pure, all things I want in one pack! Tastes absolutely lovely with a strong spice aftertaste which is exactly what I want. One downside is that its quite pricey for a small package but also good for controlling how much you snack!!

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

taste and texture is on point! love it! however, although it says keto friendly, the net carbs are still quite high (around 7 or 8 g per serving) and they use dates. so be weary if doing strict keto.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

When I saw the pack size I was like wow that’s tiny. But you really only need two or three to be satisfied. They have the classic snickerdoodle taste. I would purchase them again. It’s hard to find gluten free treats that actually taste good.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I really like the taste of cinnamon. And I feel that these cookies are healthy snack. The only drawback is they are a bit expensive for the package size for me.