Gentle&Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin and this toner proved to be suitable. The melon/cucumber fragrance is very mild ( almost fragrant free) & soothing ( I'm allergic to strong scent). And it's moisturizing besides toning. Good buy!

Perfect for sensitive/dry skin!

Posted by aftonhupper on Jun 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry skin that is prone to redness and hormonal breakouts. This toner is great for preventing acne as well as reducing redness! Love the scent, as well. Will repurchase.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is so gentle it is really helping my acne.

Cheap and good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this product because it is quite cheaper than any other products with no alchol. But, I don't think this product is effective in reducing the redness. Actually, I feel a little irritating on my skin when I apply this. Anyway, I put this stuff in my bathroom that I can use it right after I cleanse my face.

No para mí.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Se supone que es un producto para disminuir las rojeces y no para incrementarlas como me pasó a mí. Me causó gran irritación, no sé por qué, tal vez una reacción alérgica a alguno de sus ingredientes (¿?). Si tienes la piel demasiado sensible o reactiva no lo recomiendo. Claro que cada piel es diferente. Además huele mal.

Didn't like the smell so much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the others I've tried in the series were better. This smelled a bit artificial.

Facial Toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is refreshing and cleans face properly but still I don't see any improvements in reducing redness. I think next time I will try another toner.

Okay...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't seem to do much. I haven't noticed any difference in my skin after using it.

Don't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Not effective at all - like a water for me

fantastic alcohol-free toner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

light, refreshing fragrance, beautiful organic ingredients, generous amount for a great price! I use this as a cleanser/toner each night (and whenever my face needs a pick-me-up), applied with organic cotton cosmetic pads. No need for scrubbing or rinsing. Will re-order regularly...