Did not help me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 9 2011 | Verified Purchase

This definitely triggered the bloat response, but did not trigger my body's response to deal with the bloating. I just felt more bloated. I realize this may work for others.

Hylands Nat Mur - Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 27 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use nat mur to help with a dry mouth, hylands is a brilliant brand, small pills that melt in your mouth, very easy to take and because they come in bottles of 1000 pills they are a very good buy, and worth having a stock of the whole range of cell salts in the home to use as needed. Unfortunatley being an International customer I was then charged a further $47.00 by DHL to deliver my parcel, other companies deliver by post and customs have never charged to have the parcel released and they still arrive in about a week to 10 days, I don't see any need for DHL and because of this added charge I have found a different company to purchase my Hylands cell salts from. However I was very happy with the prompt service I received from iHerb and the prices and customer contact were very good. I was eager to order my next batch until I got the extra charge from DHL.

It works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is good for moisturizing our bodies.

Hyland's, #9 Nat.Mur. 6x, 1000 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

good, helps with fluid retension.

I love cell salts

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works so well when me or my daughter feel fatigued and cranky. Perks up right up, and helps me wake up in the morning.

Excellent quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

Hyland's has some of the best quality homeopathics on the market today. I have had great result wit this product.

Never without the full set

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

The tissue salts are our "go to" for so many symptoms. We wouldn't be without the set.

Good price for a thousand

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2014 | Verified Purchase

I hope it helps.

Posted by Cymriccat on April 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

first time using this product.

1 2