Gentle, leaves hair shiny, has the best ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try this shampoo after tinting my hair for the very first time earlier this year. Like the conditioner, it is quite concentrated and a small amount goes a long way. It contains oils of palm, coconut, sunflower seed, cranberry seed, pumpkin seed and orange flower so is very nourishing, but leaves hair perfectly cleaned. I first purchased it at Whole Foods for $19 so I was pleased to find it at a much more affordable price at iHerb, enabling me to use it regularly.

Innersense shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have color treated hair, and I use this shampoo every day. It helps to keep my highlights bright. The only complaint I have about this shampoo is I have to wash my hair every day. It would be nice to have it stay clean (feel and look) so I could wash my hair every other day. I also use the conditioner by this company. It only takes a very small amount to condition my hair.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Has a nice scent too, but I have to use a lot and it doesn't lather easily. I have tried the regular hair bath and loved it, now I have some highlights so I needed to get this one. Meh.

A bit disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

What I don't like about it is that it tangles the hair horribly! Even if I use a hair conditioner afterwards my hair is so tangled that I have to spend a lot of time untangling it.

ME ENCANTA!

Posted by MonteErebus on Aug 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Limpia muy bien pero con suavidad. Cuesta acostumbrarse a la textura de la espuma, porque al no llevar sulfatos es difrerente y puede parecer que no limpia, pero nada más lejos. Deja el pelo crujiente y necesito acondicionador si o si, pero me gusta mucho.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm vegan so I really want to buy organic and vegan beauty products. When I found this I immediately purchased two bottles and I must say, this stuff is great! Leaves my hair shiny and clean, the smell is like fresh oranges. Very refreshing!

Color awakening

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

love these products, makes the hair so soft and not fluffy.

Drying

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Don't get me wrong, this shampoo will not provide moisture to very dry hair is the first step to leave the hair shiny and very clean, however keep in mind you will always need a good conditioner afterwards. Safe for color treated hair of course :)

Maravilloso

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Un gel denso algo seco, incoloro, con olor citrico. Da la sensación de no ser todo lo hidratante que se pudiera esperar, hasta que enjabonas por segunda vez y aclaras, ahi ves lo bien que trabaja. Si se usa con su acondicionador el resultado es un brillo espectacular, al nivel de marcas premium no orgánicas. Un diez-

Execellent Shampoo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this shampoo. It makes my hair soft after washing. The drawback is the price. Very expensive for such a small bottle. Only last one month.

1 2