Help

they changed the formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and loved it. They recently changed the formula for the worse. It is more chemically smelling and actually bothered my face, was kind of itchy, when I applied it. This is too bad, I really liked this but will never use it again.

Smelly!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I can't honestly say how well thisproduct performs. I only used it twice and got a headache both times from the perfume. It smells very sweet and orangy, but the smell is very strong.

Not great ...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was recommended on Oprah, I finally tracked it down and bought it, but it was not worth all the trouble. I've been using it a couple of weeks now, I don't feel it moisturizes well at all. Very disappointing.

seeing a real difference!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great, it has really gone to work on my 72 years worth of wrinkles and sun damage, and so far, my skin is smoother and firmer.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This should be in everyone's bag of tricks. It is THE BEST for getting rid of wrinkles and hydrating the skin. And it's not greasy. Great under makeup. At 53 yrs. old, I haven't found anything better at any price. Smell is light and slightly hints of oranges.

great moisturizer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this moisturizer alot but sometimes I feel it makes my skin feel a bit tight..my husband uses it everyday and loooves it! his skin looks great too. This is my second bottle and will reorder it again.

Very Hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is one of my favorites. It really hydrates my dry skin. My husband tried it and now he wants to order one for himself. It smells so clean and fresh. We both love the orange scent!

Jason Natural, Ester-C Lotion, Antioxidant Regenerating Moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Jason Moisturizer Lotion for years and my skin is beautiful. People always ask me what makes my skin so nice. I am in my mid seventies. I would recommend it to everyone. Great stuff.

Great moisturizer, brightens complexion, BUT causes breakouts.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The vitamin c and e combination is excellent in smoothening fine lines and tightening sagging skin. It moisturizes dry and dehydrated skin really well. However, due to the oily nature of my skin, acne production increased like crazy after 3 days of use! I guess you really have to stick to oil-free products if you are prone to breakouts. And so it is not this product's fault that I had gotten this result. I had to stop use altogether. But if your skin is not oily, I am certain that this product will do wonders for your skin. Especially in the long run since it is certified organic and does not contain any paraben.

Smooth lotion with light citrus scent that vitalise dry skin.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have very dry sensitive skin, and I found this lotion when I looked for natural after-sun lotion with vitamin C initially. I did not know this lotion is for anti-aging but tester seemed really good for dry skin as well. In the summer time, this lotion is enough as a light day cream alternative and make-up base. In the winter time, the combination of this lotion and Ester-C cream are ideal as rich night cream alternative.