Page 1 - Reviews - Jason Natural, Simply Coconut, Strengthening Toothpaste, Coconut Mint, 4.2 oz (119 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I was attracted to this product after reading the ingredients and because I know how beneficial is coconut oil for the teeth, used since ancient times in Ayurveda for oil pulling. It is also made in the USA, is cruelty free and contains no fluoride, parabens, artificial sweeteners, SLS, gluten, propylene glycol. I was not disappointed from this purchase and will definitely become a regular customer of this toothpaste. It particularly liked the smooth, clean and gentle aftertaste on my teeth. Highly recommended product.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like trying out new toothpastes and have always been very happy with jason's products..in fact powersmile and seafresh are two of my all time favourites..This one has a fresh taste and leaves your moth feeling fresh and clean and it is in no way harsh feeling..very nice! I would like to bigger size if possible though..

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This toothpaste actually has a good taste and all of the healthy ingredients to keep your mouth clean and fresh feeling. I have found a new toothpaste that I plan on ordering again and again. Great product!

dbfea897-f0d7-4015-bc1e-eba98cebe0a0
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I recently started using the red colored one and I’m loving it. Works like how a toothpaste should and way better than those over the counter purchased ones. And there isn’t fluoride in this toothpaste. Just awesome!

45270e4c-a3fc-4842-9efd-9a4fbc05cedd
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have been using this product for a while and I just love it. It has been great keeping my gums and teeth healthy. Also it is very gentle and not abrasive.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

First time I use coconut toothpaste and I like it! It is different from paste I used to, but I think to switch completely to coconut toothpastes.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I am in love with the flavor! The texture is soft and not as firm as your regular toothpaste. I like that the sweetness is natural and that the ingredients are all clean!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

The texture is weird and gunky. I think it does clean my teeth and it seems gentle. I Use it everyday and flavor is fine so is size and package but the texture is so weird and slimy and gunky so for that reason won't by again. I do need to mention I am in a hot country. Maybe that's why the texture became slimy?

Posted on May 31, 2022

power smile mint is better, this one is too sweet and tastes like candy. I find it a bit runny compared to other flavors they do so doesn't last as long.

Posted on May 11, 2022

I got this one because my favorite Sea Salt toothpaste had been out of stock for a long time. It's an okay toothpaste and I appreciate it being fluoride free, but I find the cap hard to open and still like the Sea Salt toothpaste much better.