IE

Posted on Jun 13, 2022
Great Soap!

I've been using Kirk's soap for years. It lathers really well in hard water and rinses clean, with no sticky residue is left on my skin. Keeps my skin very soft especially in Wintertime. I prefer the fragrance free bar instead of the scented one. iherb offers these at a great price, thanks iherb!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Even though it is fragrance free, I can detect a pleasant scent that would just be in the making of the soap. It is easy to use and only a tiny bit is needed. Package is excellent. Size and quality is good. It would be suitable for all ages. It feels good so I would say the composition is good.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Kirk's Coconut Castile is my absolute favorite packaged bar soap. I am a soap maker, so I am a bit of a snob when it comes to store bought soaps, but this one just has so many uses that it's become a staple in my home. It's gentle enough to use on skin but has multiple uses, and since it's fragrance free, you can make different things with it and add scent as desired. The quality of this soap is top notch!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I definitely enjoy using Kirk's soap. Its great on sensitive skin. Iherb has a better price than you will find in the store. Coconut soap as well as coconut oil does wonders for the skin. My skin is dry and the combination has made my skin soft to the touch.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I love this soap! I usually just buy it in the store but when covid hit, it was hard to find any soap anywhere. I use it mainly for making my own laundry soap; I use a cheese grater to grate the bars down, and mix it in with baking soda, super washing soda, and a little Borax. It's great to use a laundry soap without all the chemicals and additives. Kirk's is awesome!

Posted on May 14, 2022

Items received in good condition. Repeated purchase. Thank you I Herb for always making sure items are in good quality. No scent, use for DIY product, great size and great packaging. Benefit: I am using it to diy laundry powder

24ccf7df-af91-40ee-a3c3-171789b45911
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Gentle soap bar, it is nice if you are sensitive to fragrance and don't want to irritate your skin. Use on hand/body and it does the job. Contains coconut oil so I don't like to use it on my face. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

054c2283-d360-432a-91d3-3b996a2b2be1
e251161f-a924-4b12-8b84-2fd5c5f0b2c7
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I love using this soap because it's fragrance free and I'm so happy it was in stock as its always sold out! Good quality ingredients, no additives or junk. Decent size, lasts a couple month each. Doesn't leave any residue, not too drying, good for my oily skin.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I love this soap! My skin is sensitive and dry, the soap has made my skin soft to the touch and feel. I use every day. Quality is the best. It feels good so I would say the composition is good. It would be suitable for all ages. The scent is nice and gentle, I ordered it because of the many positive reviews and I don't regret it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I like this soap. Can't find anything wrong with it. Gentle, pure, good quality. I bought it because it's a great price and I'm pinching pennies, plus it's a company that's been around a long time, plus it gets great reviews. I like how it feels on my skin, and so this is my new favorite soap. It has no scent, but that's ok with me.