Page 1 - Reviews - Koelf, Melting Essence Foot Pack, 10 Pairs - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

It has a big size and great quality , the price is very affordable, the best choice for foot care, I will renew it, the package is perfect and the composition is very suitable for dry skin, it feels great to always add this item to my foot care routine always

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I bought these fo rme and hubby to take better care of our feet. age cn show first in the lower legs with aches and pains and we weren't taking care of ourselves nearly enough. so we will get a snack and put on our foot socks and put our feet up and talk, or watch tv for a bit. leaves feet smoother. if you need to walk around then put socks on over the top to secure them in place and prevent slipping - I walk in them occasionally though as I have young kids and often get disrupted in my me-time lol, but I love the fact that I can get up and do something then go sit back down and I havent made a mess that I have to clean up - for example if I had just slathered cream all over my feet without the socks. its quick and easy and a bit of fun. I feel like using them a few times has really improved my feet.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Perfect product , very easy to use , just clean your feet and pull them on like a pair of socks . I wear socks on them so I can move freely but carefully . Make my feet soft and The smell is also ok . The only thing that I don’t like about them is they are made from plastic thicker than grocery bags .

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Great Melting Essence Foot Pack from Korea! I really love Korean cosmetics. And I really like this product too. This product contains avocado, shea butter, sunflower oil, aloe leaf extract, tea tree oil, urea, betaine, etc. Follow the instructions and you will have baby-like soft, moisturized and smooth feet. Great product! But the price is quite high.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

A very good foot mask that moisturizes and softens, and 10 masks at this price are very good. I recommend it. If you benefit from my comment, please leave a like and thank you. 🥰😍

9f74f8a4-3e84-49f8-9c2c-62bba514a5db
1e766463-0c75-475f-8f73-d1a1aec47c78
cf14bfc2-3612-48c0-beba-cc29d47de9fe
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Purchase again For my mum , she claimed it is a nice products But dun know why the products should be sent from Korea on another parcel Size is fit and good package

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I like to use mask for long haul flight to keep it moistures. It works! I worn it over 6 hours on the plane. And I landed at the airport with soft feet

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Moisturise skin well, and I really have a problem with dry heels. If used on regular basis provides smooth care for your feet. The price is reasonable and the package is big. Has a pleasant smell, not too strong. Would buy it again.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Trying this for the first time and am glad it works great! Wore it for almost overnight and feet was soft. Pack of 10 pairs is value for money.

Posted on Jul 10, 2021

The package contains 10 pairs and stickers to close each sock. I like to use it for tierd legs. Gives comfort and moisturises. Easy to take for the trip to use after hicking.