Page 1 - Reviews - Lake Avenue Nutrition, Saffron Extract, 88.5 mg, 60 Veggie Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I bought this supplement because of the quality of the ingredients. I had concern about how I have been affected due to stress, and I am just starting to benefit from the product, with an improvement in my moods. It has been easier to make changes in my diet now that I feel more balanced. The taste of the pills is neutral, which is a bonus.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

This is my favorite brand for Saffron Extract. Cost benefit is great and package makes it feels more trustworthy. I can feel the quality of the results on my day to day routine. It's a for me a great supplement for my diet and in regards my concerns about stress management and well-being.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I got this product in a period of feeling moody and not so confident, having sleep problems and generally feeling irritable. I have to say that I noticed a difference already after one week of taking it - much more stable mood, generally a feeling of calm and wellbeing. I continue taking this product on a regular basis, and I feel it helps to support my overall physical and mental health.

Posted on May 8, 2022

my son is autistic however reacted negatively to upping his anxiety medication. One tablet of Saffron daily has shown an incredible positive add on effect to his anxiety medication, incredible, will definitely keep purchasing!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I've battled with depression for virtually all of my life. I think Saffron helps me. the first times I took it, I noticed immediate effects. Nowadays it's more subtle but I think it still mitigates it and I generally feel somewhat better. I haven't felt any differences between different manufacturers but I buy this one because it's a known brand at the best price (at the time of purchase).

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Saffron helps to reduce depressive and anxiety symptoms. Saffron supports a positive mood, a relaxed attitude, and helps also for restful sleep. Saffron is a powerful spice high in antioxidants. If you want to improve a certain condition saffron is definitely worth a try.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

it is working for me i have lost 6 pounds and it elevates my mood so i do not care about eating. i am starting to eat to live , not live to eat.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I bought this for my husband for mood control and for better sleep quality. After only few days he said that his sleep quality has gotten better - he does not hear anymore when our baby cries at night and he is well rested in the morning.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

My second order of this product. I am taking 1 capsule every morning, it’s helping me be calm and focus during stressful hours at work.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I use this for brain and mood support. I definitely notice if I run out! I like the single ingredient simplicity that helps as I’m aging