Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Aspirin, Low Dose Safety Coated, 81 mg, 300 Enteric Coated Tablets - iHerb
IE
Posted on Oct 7, 2021

My husband had a heart attack some years ago so for me keeping my family healthy is very important. This low dose aspirin is said to help keep heart healthy (and only for a pair of cents per day) I love it I lasts almost a year It is coated (safe for stomach) Amazing 🤯 If you like this review please give a thumbs up 👍 . Thank you!!! Thanks Iherb 💚

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Good quality aspirin-- its really easy to take, no taste that I noticed. This is probably to do with the coating. Easy and safe way to add an aspirin supplement to diet, I was measuring my doses manually before with another aspirin brand. Huge size package, lasts a long time.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Great product for a great price. 81mg ASA is not available in Europe, but the low dose in EU is 75mg. I find this more optimal + it has an enteric coat to protect the stomach lining. The pack size iz huge what I love and will definitely buy again. I am just sorry I did not notice this product on iHerb earlier, since I am taking LDA for past 2 years.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

If you need a low dose aspirin regimen, for a reasonable price, and pills that last for almost a full year, this is a great buy. There may be other less expensive options for less pills, but this saves having to make repeat purchases over the year when you run out otherwise.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. i love the smell and the taste of it. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Sometimes it is hard to find low cost, low dose aspirin--last time I shopped in person, all they had were bottles of 30 tablets! I prefer to stock up (since they are low cost items) and not have to shop for them so often. Saved a bit as well, thanks!

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

After suffering a heart attack & taking prescribed low dose aspirin for around 14 years, I swapped myself to the Enteric coated 7 years ago, the only side effect being I've never had a headache for 21 years, when previously I could suffer periods of regular daily headaches. In the UK its a lot cheaper to purchase your own aspirin than it is pay for it on prescription.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Taking this daily because of doctor’s orders. He said the enteric coating will protect my stomach. It’s a great price and will last for almost the whole year!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Happy online shopping! Delivery is very fast! Small tablets, easy to swallow. It is hard to find 81mg dosage in HK, glad that I found it on iHerb!! will continue purchasing other supplements here!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022