IE

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Not too many ingredients and it seems to be helping me. I use it for anti-histamine purposes and it seems to help. The first time I took it, I had some peppery aftertaste but it was not that bad. Since then, I have not had any adverse side effects.

When I first would put the lozenge in my mouth, it tasted like dog to me. So I would take it out and later in the day come back to it. With each new lozenge, the bad smell lasted less and less and eventually no bad taste. I took this to be an indication of my body's need for zinc (when the taste is bad, I don't need it). They are pretty big, so I kept sucking on them throughtout the day, as I felt I needed them.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It's the largest sublingual lozenge I've ever had and it does take a long time to dissolve--about 90 minutes. However, it's totally worth it. The taste is very mild and you get used to it being there. I was having a sore throat for several days and it took one lozenge a day for 3 days and the sore throat is gone! I like having these on hand any time I feel a sore throat coming on. It's a special kind of zinc, acetate. I'm very happy with the results and Life Extension is one of the best, quality is excellent.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I've used one of these Life Extension zinc lozenges every time I've visited a crowded place or used public transport since April 2020. Zinc acetate has the unique ability to deliver antiviral zinc ions throughout the nose and throat. It takes around half an hour to dissolve one of these slowly in the mouth. It's important to let it fully dissolve and not chew it up. They're very well formulated not to be crumbly and unlike some lozenges they don't contain any substances that bind with the zinc. These are a quality product. They're not overly sweet or particularly minty, they have just a hint of both those tastes.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

These are great to have in case you feel a flu, cold or something similar is starting to manifest in the throat and sinuses. Was made aware of this after Chris Masterjohn recommended it pre sickness. So smart to have these in stock. It also makes teeth very smooth, probably by killing the plaque (biofilm) causing bacteria. Would not use it daily though.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

these are very good if you have a cold or sore throat, the are a bit big so I usually chew them a bit and let the pieces dissolve in my mouth. they taste very good, really pepperminty

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I can honestly say that after a couple months of taking this product and maintaining a healthy diet as well as plenty of exercise I have noticed quite a positive change.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Take these whenever you start to feel you are getting sick or have a sore throat. Beats it in it’s tracks everytime for me.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

These were a life saver when I had a sore throat or allergies. It would help relieve my dryness or scratchy throat feeling. It does take a while for it to dissolve in your mouth. I really the minty flavor though.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I found the lozenges very good especially when I have a sore throat. Need to suck 1 or 2 lozenges for 2 days and throat seemed to be all right. Also when I am low in zinc. I suck 1 lozenge a day for about 2 to 3 days.