Page 1 - Reviews - Lily's Sweets, Milk Chocolate Style, Peanut Butter Cups, No Sugar Added, 3.2 oz (91 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Taste-wise, this is very good peanut butter cups with pretty decent macros. Only 70 calories per peanut butter cup, F6 C7 P1.5. It's chocolate, so definitely more carbs obviously, but if you exercise portion control, your diet will still be good. The size for one cup is standard compared to the ones you get in supermarkets. They used Erythritol as a replacement for sugar, so if you are cutting sugar, this works. Can't wait to try the dark chocolate ones!

eb810a49-5adb-4cf6-8e5e-1bf95bcfa76a
Posted on May 6, 2022

Amazingly this one is great chocolate instead of sugar, this product has stevia as one of its ingredients and the taste is perfect not too sweet and no strong smell. Unfortunately the quantity is a bit small while the individual package size consider average. Thank you iHerb for storewide discount. Please increase the free shipping weight and bring the cretors available in Indonesia. Thank you

6009bb92-ccf6-4040-bd4b-8591b9c5cc87
Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Its really nice. strong peanuts flavor and very pleasant semi sweet chocolate. only issue is the price... for 3.2 oz i would like to pay no more then 3$ but this comes at over double that price. not saying i wouldnt buy again, but it is quiet an expensive indulgence.

5a82c34f-1a94-45e0-8755-e8719e2d9783
fb7a8eae-4347-474f-a032-45d9e81a47ea
4c0fe806-eeb4-42c1-b016-ba2b8407919d
Posted on May 15, 2022

The quality and smell of this chocolate are great! At last candy for keto tastes amazing. It is not too sweet. Perfect for the keto diet. I eat 2 -3 bites with coffee and it tastes amazing. All the ingredients are keto. The size of the package is a bit small.

Posted on May 6, 2022

These are delicious - I will definitely be re-purchasing. They are so creamy, and satisfying. They are a bit small and there's only a handful in the bag so it's a bit pricey but I think they're worth it! They're so satisfying so I don't end up binging them either!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Oh, I love these peanut cups. They are very tasty. And the quality is very high. And 1 cup is enough when you would like to have something sweet. It's stevia sweetened and 40% of cocoa. 1 cup has 75ccal. The package is very comfortable because each cup is packed and you can take it with you.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I was really satisfied with these peanut butter cups. I love that they are sweetened with stevia instead of malitol. They didn't cause any digestive issues for me. The peanut butter is creamy. They are sweet but not overly sweet. I have been following a low carb diet for the last 4 months and these were my first sweet treat I have tried since beginning. They didn't cause me to go out of ketosis.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Love the portion control size. The milk chocolate taste is smooth with a nice hit of salty peanut butter, slightly too sweet for my liking but satisfies that sweet tooth when it hits. I have tried the choczero PB cups and these ones, texture wise this is firmer at room temperature and travels well. I keep a few of these in my purse and office so i have go-to dessert when having meals outside with friends and not tempted or have food envy! Please click on like if this review helped!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

So yummmm! I'm on the ketogenic diet and these are perfect for that! The taste is just like a peanut butter cup so if you like peanut butter and chocolate, these are for you. Lily's chocolate are a bit expensive as the package is not that big but I live in Germany where low carb is not that big just yet. Some online shops have sugar free chocolate but mostly with malitol which is not as good as stevia or erythritol as it makes you super gassy from a small little piece. So for me, these are definitely worth the money/wait.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I love peanut butter, and am always on the lookout for peanut butter options with less sugar. These peanut butter cups are sweetened with stevia and are individually wrapped, so they are easy to grab and go. The flavor is good and they satisfy that need I have for a snack between meals. Good stuff.