Page 1 - Reviews - Livlo, Blueberry Scones, Keto Baking Mix with Real Blueberries, 9.5 oz (269 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

While on keto I was waiting for these scones for quite a while to be created. Livlo heard my prays :) They are easy to make, ingredients are very well and in high quality, and as a bonus - 2g net carbs per 1 scone. Though, be careful for how long and on which oven regimen you are baking them as if baked too long can become more cookie like :)

iReeRee
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The blueberry scone taste is great & I love that it’s refreshing, serving size of the scone is average, easy to bake just follow the recipe on the package & the composition quality of ingredients is great & has benefits good as a diet snack, nice to use and share with family / friends as the frequency you like 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I am very pleased with this keto scone mix. I followed the instructions and it tastes pretty good. Slightly sweet, good blueberry flavor. Next batch, I added extra butter to the mix to make it more moist/less crumbly. If you refrigerate the dough before putting in oven, it will keep its shape better too. Otherwise, it will flatten out to resemble more like a muffin top. I added extra blueberries to the tops and it really pumped up the flavor! Best enjoyed the first day. Just let it rest about 5 min out of the oven so it won’t crumble so much. The second day they were a bit too soft, but still good. Texture is pretty much like any almond flour baked good. Great keto macros too. If you were missing baked goods on keto, this is a great mix to add to your rotation. If this review helps you decide whether to buy this product, please give me a thumbs up.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I liked it, but it's more cookie than a Scone. Interestingly, when I tasted the cookie, I thought that it was not sweet enough when it cooled down. After a night in the fridge, the sweetness was a lot better

822fd6db-739c-4114-bd66-8366d76e218c
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

It tastes pretty sweet and the texture is like cake, not scone. Anyway, I ate it with clotted cream and I am satisfied. Be aware of the calories if you want to lose weight as you will add butter and clotted cream and you will end up with around 250 calories for 1 serving.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

These make gorgeous scones, super happy with that. Taste and look amazing. I added some lemon rind to powdered allulose and a little heavy cream to make a drizzle - delicious.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Finally made these, they were a lovely texture with the right level of sweetness.

e3b90058-613d-4a94-b7cc-60ec3cc0d9ab
2d65cf86-3072-4c98-8fb9-4c27278fc886
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Great flavor - SO loves them! I find they freeze well (if there are any left to freeze!)

Posted on May 23, 2022

Like the scone taste so much and already reordered, surprisingly kids like to eat this scone also, guess cause it’s not too sweet.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I been missing scone since starting keto and really glad to have this.