Posted by Ksenechka on July 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

took a sampler. Pleasant very much began to smell. As conditioner not bad. брала пробник. Приятный очень запах. Как кондиционер неплохо, шампунь тоже неплохой, но большой расход идет.

great stuff

Posted by poleonella on December 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

great for my hair

good conditioner

Posted by myftuk on November 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner moisturizes my hair very well. But Im not sure that I liked the smell of the product. Кондиціонер наче непоганий, але запах, що називається на любителя.

Not satisfied

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on July 28 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner has pleasant smell, but hair after it is weak, lifeless and unmanageable. I used it with paired shampoo. // Приятный запах, но волосы после безжизненные и плохо укладываются. Использовала с парным шампунем.

Smells great, not good for colored hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

Not good for my colored hair, anyway; it stripped some of the color.

Me gusta

Posted by Elisabb on December 13 2012 | Verified Purchase

Me gusta, funciona bien

Great and lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2012 | Verified Purchase

don't use conditioner all the time, but when I need to get a knot out, it really works fantastically. It's one of the better natural conditioners I've used, and it smells great, too (although I am almost tempted to eat it). Highly recommended! Kind of sad I don't use it up fast enough, because this current 3 dollar deal is a sure steal! I must add, it also worked great in my toddler's fine hair to my surprise, didn't weigh it down.

The best I've tried.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

This conditioner moisturizes my hair without weighting it down. I have lots of fine Nordic hair, and this conditioner I can rub into my scalp am leave for several minutes if my hear needs a boost. Finally I have found my perfect hair treatment!

A rather good conditioner, but you can find ...

Posted by acumen on February 23 2013 | Verified Purchase

... better ones here on iHerb. For the bargain discount price however this was a 4 star product, otherwise would give it a 3 star rating. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Smell not suitable for me

Posted by Ahpeng on November 10 2012 | Verified Purchase

Product is so-so. smell is not my type. will not buy again