Page 1 - Reviews - Mane Choice, Ancient Egyptian, Anti-Breakage & Repair Antidote Conditioner, 8 fl oz (237 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Have used it twice so far and already see the difference in my hair. It has a pleasing scent. The texture is thicker than other conditioners and seems to coat your whole head better than others. Rinses easily.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

good, will buy it again

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

A very nice scent that detangles easily and makes the hair soft in the first seconds. My hair is curly and I saw one of the YouTubers using it and praising it for curly hair and actually I will see it again a very appropriate amount and I think it is suitable for all types of hair and

a12966ec-cb27-4357-8c83-a6450ba31a87
Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Madly in love with this conditioner and very glad that he appeared on the site! I used to order from the official website of the manufacturer and there the delivery was paid, but not here. I started using it at KGM, and for me it replaces both hydration and nutrition. Also, how I apply Livin - it does not make it heavier. In general, I have already used 4 cans in 2 years. Love forever! Now I'm straightening my hair - and it also fits perfectly!

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Used together with Ancient Egyptian, Anti-Breakage & Repair Antidote Shampoo. In a duet, they are great, resulting in soft, shiny hair, excellent curl retention. Delicate and pleasant scent. The consumption of the conditioner is small, it fits well on the hair along the entire length. So far this is the best I have used the curly hair method with my coarse hair.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Hair is normal, dyed, slightly wavy without styling, square. I took the conditioner paired with shampoo. The aroma is closer to fruity, not very bright, with warm notes. The air conditioner is quite thick, economical. It spreads easily, rinses off quickly, does not overload the hair. For some reason, with this conditioner, for some reason, when I start rinsing off, the hair seems very smooth, slippery, but as you rinse off, this feeling disappears (as if I hadn’t applied anything). However, the hair is very easy to comb. I tried to hold it for a minute, or five, or longer - I did not notice the difference. After using this pair, I lacked the feeling of smoothness and flexibility of the hair. But all the same, I liked the shampoo and conditioner. They seemed to be more for good grooming rather than quick external effects.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it with the same shampoo. really like. The composition is rich in oils and nutrients. hair after using the product is soft, fluffy, nourished. I tried to apply this balm and not wash it off. set with a hair dryer. an interesting effect. my wavy hair became straight, manageable and more voluminous.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked this air conditioner even more, kkk livin. On very wet hair, evenly apply condo, a small amount of no more than a ruble coin. Hair after drying, crumbly, flowing, moisturized.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Good nourishing conditioner, suitable for curly hair. Gives good shine to hair, smells nice

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Excellent conditioner, moisturizes and nourishes hair