Page 1 - Reviews - Maui Moisture, Hair Care, Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo, For Dry Hair, 13 fl oz (385 ml) - iHerb
IE

Sophia
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

5 🌟 to the Maui brand. I am trying all Maui shampoos and conditioners available on iHerb! These products are free from all the nasty ingredients that can wreck our hair and full of goodness from natural ingredients. This shampoo is very nourishing and has a light scent. I have long curly untreated normal hair with dry ends and this product works well for me. I shampoo my hair twice and then follow up with the conditioner from the same brand. I wash my hair 3 times per week and I often alternate this shampoo with other two (orange and blue) from Maui. I will buy more and highly recommend. If my review helps you please leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks!😊

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I actually really like this shampoo despite it being owned by Johson & Johson. I try to support small businesses and for this reason, I don't think I want to repurchase it. Anyway. I have low porosity straight hair and I found this shampoo light enough for me. I believe there has a shampoo specifically for low porosity but they didn't have it on iherb so I bought this instead. I has a nice light scent and the packaging is really neat and eco-friendly. I have sensitive skin/scalp but have no problems with this product after weeks of use. Pretty good quality for a cheap shampoo, but I don't trust J&J, sorry.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

first time trying this , heard a lot of good things hope it comes with benifit, it is a good brand , definitely expect hydration, has nice scent, composition is good, i plan to use every other day, i received the package clean and dry

90be25c6-2b27-456d-9684-84b5fa7e50d1
Posted on May 30, 2022

Good sent, makes my hair soft and smooth. I believe the composition is also clean, it doesn't make my scalp itchy so it's suitable for sensitive scalps. It contains coconut milk, so it's moisturizing.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I haven't tried this hair care nourish and moisture coconut milk shampoo yet, I ordered this because my hair is damaged from highlights. hope it will restore my hair. coconut milk is great for your hair

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

both the shampoo and the conditioner are the best combo for the dry hair, it really moisturize my hair and helped to make it smoother.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I love it ,, make the hair smooth,, less dry ,, good smell ,, good price ✋🏻

8e0a05e9-6347-4d43-830e-9f9205dff471
Posted on May 3, 2022

i have oily roots and dry ends. I have been using this shampoo every other day, It cleans my scalp very well and leaves my hair hydrated, the composition seems clean. the pakaging is nice... and it smells delicious.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Such a nice smell and so hydrating for my hair! I love this brand and all their shampoos.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Nahhhhh. Didn’t really suit my neither my mom’s hair. We both have dry curly hair. Yes it was moisturizing but not in a good way. In a greasy way