Help

Very delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this bread! It is very delicious. The best way to eat it, is roast in the oven in 180ºC about 13-14 min. I really recommend to try do that! Очень вкусный хлеб! Я рекомендую поджарить его в духовке при 180ºC минут 13-14! Он подрумянивается немного, подсыхает и становится еще вкуснее! Попробуйте! 美味しいパンです!オーブンで少し温めればもっと美味しくなります。180ºCで13−14分ぐらい。おすすめ!

Great Bread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love whole grain bread and found this rye bread delicious. However, don't try to make a sandwich with it because it tends to crumble. I use it at breakfast when I have eggs.

Delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This bread is wonderful!!!

Pretty good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This bread makes you feel super healthy! It's pretty difficult to eat if you don't like the strong, sour flavour. The flavour's so strong there aren't many things that taste good on it. I found that organic peanut butter tastes good, and it also makes a healthy substitute for naan to dip in curry!

Three grain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent bread...great taste and texture...makes sandwich making a breeze. will buy again soon.

Love this bread!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the only bread that I buy now. My husband loves it and so do I. It has a delicious, hearty taste, doesn't fall apart and contains no wheat!

3 grain bread

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a very tasty bread

filling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

better toasted.

NOT FOR ME :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

When I first received this, I thought what a very little loaf of bread, but very heavy. I cut a piece (7 total in package) of it in half and put some tuna salad on it, I took one bite and threw it away. It was crumbly, and very, very dense. I enjoy a hearty bread but this was very heavy. I personally didnt like the flavor of it at all. Maybe others will appreciate it, just not me :(

perfect for sandwiches

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good bread for those who want to have some bread but need to cut back on carbs.

1 2