Liked it very much

Posted by Malina on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very nice detergent. All clothes are clean and fresh.

the best one I have found so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several detergents from iherb and this one works the best as far as removing stains and leaving sheets white. The scent is great and not too strong. I even bought a refill of this

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very soft, no harsh smell. Hypoalergenic. Leaves no residue. Will order again.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our neighbour commented on how fresh our laundry smells on the line ... but it is not an overpowering smell like some of the major brands . I also like that it does not build up on the clothes.

Économique et pratique

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

J'adore l'odeur très fraîche mais surtout le flacon pompe qui permet de doser et de ne pas gaspiller de produit en le déversant trop rapidement dans la machine.

Favorite

Posted by DesertLiving on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells amazing, cleans just as well as any other without all the chemicals.

Laundry Blues Solved

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing easy way to load the product to suit Wash load. Max load us only 6 pumps away. The softness of clothes and fragrance is Much loved by my Family. Even my young son has mentioned His excesma had nearly gone. Due to this product bring chemical Free. Thanks So Much IHERB

Cleans well and smells great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing product. I used to use Seventh Generation but the line has been discontinued at iherb. So I gave this a try and I am glad I did. It cleans well and the smell is wonderful. It is light and clean. I find most detergents leave too much of a smell, which doesn't mix well with all the other products we use: shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, creams, perfumes... This leaves just a light clean smell. It is also ecologically responsible. Will buy again!

#1 clothes wash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. The clothes come out so fresh and bouncy, they are almost revitalised with every wash

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Fresh and cleanses well :) I would buy this again.

1 2