IE

Based on 8,741 Ratings
6,351
1,689
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Have not started using this product yet but have used witch hazel in my younger days and was told that it is one of the best solution to cleanse, tones and moisturizes the skin. Nicely packaged - simple with a transparent plastic bottle. Rose scent is lovely too. Also like that it is formulated withoug GMOs, parabens and phthalates.

bd7e8d2a-aa5b-473b-b02e-06c5653d8485
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This product sooo cute and helpful in hydrated the body the size is good to put it in bag and has good quality and it good for body and hand care also, has good smell, it benefits your skin, it good for who has routine day job, help in relaxation

ff28d42b-35e2-4c83-952a-b1e0bc3bdaf8
af7f3882-8077-49f9-9f01-8260363ad9cb
40872f4e-03e7-47f6-b552-052eafafb81e
7c4eecde-9df5-465d-a3de-28d84049c316
9b47479e-1eca-4097-939f-8cc31ae046f2
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Love it! Wonderful brand. I love the brand’s quality. Witch hazel is the one I have been using for years. The package is easy to open, size is appropriate. It has good sent and makes my skin fresh and moisturize same time. There are so many benefits it gives. Highly recommend for anyone!

d1797619-5b1f-4089-b92d-e1a2fb5e20ba
Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Really liked this toner. I have combination skin. I use it everyday as first step in my skin care routine. It's refreshing and has a cool smell. Good size and sturdy packaging. It's very gentle on the skin. Not sure it has many benefits but it is slightly moisturizes the skin.

14365590-d7fa-4552-a08c-2f3a88dded57
Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This skin toner is a good product for face skin tightening after cleansing. It smells exactly like roses in full bloom. On application it softens my skin and at the same time tightens the pores. Since my skin inclines to be a bit dry, the alcohol free quality of this product is beneficial to me. I use it twice a day in the morning and before bedtime. It gives great comfort to my face and I am happy to come across this product.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I have sensitive skin and been using very expensive toner (Sisley botanical floral toner) and recently I am retire and like to seek an alternative to replace that. So far, I did not find any adverse effect on me in using this new product. But the price is so much cheaper!!!

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

This is a great quality product to use as toner and also to set makeup when sprayed on. It contains no alcohol so is gentle on sensitive skin. It's a good size package and lasts a long time. I use it frequently, and it leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

I have been using this for quite a while and it is a good quality toner. It helps clean impurities and moisturize. The size of the bottle/package is a good size and lasts me quite a while and I use it both morning and evening. It is composed of natural, gentle ingredients. My skin is not too sensitive but I wouldn't think this would bother sensitive individuals. It is quite mild.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

so versatile. can be used to soothe wounds, make DIY insect repellant and DIY face toner. the rose petal scent smells really nice. size is also perfect because not a lot is required when you use it in your DIY solutions. quality is also remarkable.i also find the packaging pretty.