The BEST moisturizing lotion!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This and Alba Botanica are, in my opinion, the best hand and body lotions on the market. I have fair, dry skin and have used this product with wonderful success for over a decade, even flyfishing in the dry mountain air of Montana. For many years it was the only moisturizer I used on my face and I have flawless skin still at age 69. Mixed with a capsule of Vitamin E it's an excellent salve for sunburn and rashes. Because of the PABA it even offers some mild sunburn protection.

Great, affordable, love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Just great stuff and so cheap. The pump bottle is very handy. I would have given five stars if the scent would have been even better (it's not perfect but way good enough) and if the absorption would have been better (not perfect but good enough). All in all, great stuff.

I love this stuff.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm over 50, and work in a warehouse where I am exposed to cement dust, sawdust, etc. I also like to putter out in the yard, and don't always remember sunscreen. Suffice it to say, my skin takes a lot of punishment. I tried this lotion on a whim, and boy am I glad I did. Absorbs quickly, cool and refreshing, and shows an immediate and lasting effect. I was a little thrown off by the scent (reminded me of citronella?), but it fades pretty quickly.

Mill Creek Moisturizing Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Mill Creek has been rated 5* by me since I began using it in early 1981 while living in Woodstock, Virginia (Shenandoah Valley). It's the first thing that goes on my face after shaving each morning and has been for nearly thirty-four years. I'm convinced that its ingredients contain age-reversing properties. Mill Creek Moisturizing Lotion was for many years available in retail stores, particularly health food shops, but I must resort to on line shopping since it can no longer be found over the counter.

Mill Creek Aloe Vera and PABA Lotion

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This it the best moisturiser and sun screen I have ever used. I have used it every day for more than 30 years.I was devastated when it was no longer available in England.My sister in law brought me some from Canada, I went on holiday to Canada and brought back three bottles, and now that these had gone and I had no hope of going over, I found it on the computer. I was so thrilled expecially when it arrived within a couple of days of ordering it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Mill Creek ALoe Vera lotion is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love Mill Creek Aloe Vera and Paba moisturizing lotion because it is virtually odorless when applied and leaves no greasy residue. It's the best I have found for controlling the dry skin condition of my hands.

Love it,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it, smooth, not greasy, absorbed easily. Im a little sick of the lemony scent though. Will try another one next time.

Very good moisturizing cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the non greasing feeling and the fact that it softens the skin wonderfully. For me it would be the perfect moisturizing cream if you have normal to moisturzed skin. But for dry skin like me, you need something more consistent specially for winter time. But I will repurchase it for sure.

Nice lotion

Posted by craftygirl on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good but does not give all day moisture protection. Get dry after a few hours

Could do without the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good lotion but wouldnt buy this scent again, smells similar to a lemon cleaning product.

1 2 3