Page 1 - Reviews - Mizon, Collagen Power Firming Enriched Cream, 1.69 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I use the snail cream during the day and this range at night. I am 71 years old, so definitely mature skin. When I wake my skin still feels moisturised and smooth. Have only been using this for a couple of weeks but I think/hope it is having a firming effect. Easy to apply and a little goes a long way. Very happy.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I would give 3 stars to this cream. And there are definitely much better and cheaper Korean brands in the world, but this one is just well known. My skin is the same spotty. I also cant say I like the way it’s being absorbed by my skin… I feel its greasy and heavy …. So, to be honest, Im not sure what I am benefiting using this cream. Although I liked the jar, which is the most valuable here. Will I order it again? —— No.

8086d5cc-daa4-46ef-8c2f-2d74466a7e07
ed73c3ec-fd01-4fc0-a871-e51403c64c5f
7c71b0b4-2f7c-4153-949b-a2a43e658e22
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Was happy to find this line here on iherb. This is the more concentrated cream version of this highly recommended Mizon brand.. No fragrance, No parabens and little goes a long way. You dont need to put much this thick cream absorbs quickly as well. I hope they continue to sell this. Great price! Really good for winter. Layer it up with the mizon collagen serum and you got yourself a winning team.

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Just finished my first bottle (using on my husband as well), I think it's not enough to tell if it works or not and I have yet to decide if I will repurchase or not. I feel it is not ideal for my oily skin, so maybe I will look for a less heavy option next time. If you have dry skin it is a good option.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I've bought it for my mom and she says its great - moisturising and hydrating although she is not sure about the anti-age effects

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I bought this on sale and am so glad I did. It's amazing! Right from the first use I knew it's a keeper. Overnight my skin was smoother and the texture was silkier. I love it!

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I use the Mizon brand and I am very happy, I am 50 years old. I notice a very good effect on the skin and décolleté.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This is a thick cream that spreads like a dream and leaves a nice hydrating film on the skin. Defnitely feels plum and smooth after application. Quite heavy which I what I like, so combination/oily skin beware.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Mizon creams are excellent. This cream replaces a cream that has stopped being produced. It is a cream that I enjoy very much, is absorbed and gives a good feeling. What matters is a delicate and pleasant scent.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Excellent firming cream for elderly skin because it contains collagen. I love this cream because I have mature skin and this also moisturizes it. The cream lasts very long time. That´s why the price is right. I recommend !