Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, Glucosamine, Hyaluronic Acid & MSM , 90 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I started taking this for joint pain which became significantly worse after the covid Pfizer vax. Only been on it for three weeks I've noticed that my face skin has improved already so hope my joints will too. There has been a little improvement in the stiffness so a bit early to tell. I will order again and give it six months trial as the alternative is rheumatoid pharmacy drugs and the side effects put me right off.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Tried turmeric but felt this helped with an shoulder injury after it healed. Mobility improved enough to feel it was due to the supplement. Recommend trying if your in same boat

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I was looking for a shellfish free glucosamine, and the options were super limited. They were either too expensive or some other ingredient added that I couldn’t consume. Finally found this one. The quality and packaging looks fine. Hope it can help with my joint pain too

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

I've only started using this but no issues so far. Unfortunately, consumption rate is 3x per day and for 90 capsules, I think it's too much. So I only consume it one per day. But it does help to reduce the pain in my knee so I'd say give this product a go if you're looking for a Glucosamine supplement.

Posted on Sep 1, 2020

For years I have taken a well known brand of Gelatin and it never seemed to help my nails. My nails would split or chip or break off. I decided to give 21st Century Gelatin a try and I am so glad that I did! By the time I had finished 1 bottle I was so surprised. My nails just keep getting so long that I have to keep cutting them back. No more splitting, chipping or breaking and that's really good for someone in their 60's.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Im use this product more of years high quality and very healthly.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Quite like it . Tablets size are good enough not too big . Doses are okay to keep following up

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Thank you, a great product, it has really helped my parents with their pain.

Posted on Jul 11, 2021

It works for my mother arthrits. She is 68 yo and is a very active person

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

This is quite helpful and excellent source for Gout, My mom has been taking it and she did not encounter any pain in her ankles since started. Highly recommened and Good amount of content to take it as well. Hope my review is useful. Thanks.