Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, B12, Methylcobalamin, 1,000 mcg, 90 Chewable Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I was recommended to buy a b12 supplement. After looking into different products I decided on this one. I have purchased it several times and find it easy to take and it does not upset my stomach and I love the packaging. Would also recommend this product for ladies of menopause age.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

These chewable 1000 mcg Methylcobalmin tablets has enabled me to no longer need B12 injections. The B12 tablet are easy to use - they melts under your tongue for seconds. I am sleeping better since I use them and have a better quality of sleep, I also feel refreshed in the morning with added energy. I’m thankful to be able to stop injections and manage my deficiency with chewable B12. My doctor, one of the most famous in the country, told me to use this brand. The last time I measured my B12 level it was at the highest range level. I highly recommend this brand.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

doctor told me my gastritis is partly due to work stress and deficiency in vitamin b12. Therefore after reading all reviews here i finally lay my hands on this vitamin here. I took it in the morning on any empty stomach it does not hurt my tummy at all. I can feel an improvement in my overall well-being .

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I found that this Natural Factors B12 dissolves under the tongue much easier than the Now Foods B12. Quality seems great with a decent ingredients list apart from having lactose which seems unnecessary. The taste is slightly chalky though. Other ingredients Lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, magnesium stearate (vegetable grade).

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I use this product daily under my tongue. This is the only Vitamin B12 I use and recommend. I like the small size of the tablet and the taste. It helps with energy and my nervous system. It helps me to keep calm. The price is very reasonable for 180 tablets.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

This is high quality due to the ingredients. So a lot don’t know Cyanocobalamin an methylcobalamin are two different things. Reading the ingredients on labels will help one understand. This is small in size. An good for everything. I boost this up during the summer to help with mosquito’s. Highly recommend.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Potency is great becouse the form of this product. It has a big effect, I am taking this for a some time to level up my B12 levels. B12 is really important for metabolism our, energy and the others many function. Package is great for the price. Taste is good, nothing bad.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The price is excellent for the amount you are getting, they are easy to take, I prefer these chewable rather than the under the tongue - it is way faster. The taste is fine too, but you still get that powdery mouth feeling afterwards, but that pass with a sip of water. quality good, same ingredient as in solgar which I know is good.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Natural Factors, B12, Methylcobalamin are truly quick dissolve and best yet they are not sweet, no sugar or very little if any, and best of all no artificial sweetner is added. If they had to be sweetened I would rather it be plain cane sugar since it has no after taste. But I don't think any sweetner is used and that is great!