Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Coenzyme Q10, 50 mg, 120 Softgels - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I like COQ10 from this brand because of ingredient and quality of the product. My doctor suggested me to use COQ10 for about 10 years and I think I am getting compliments that I do look younger for my age. The packaging is fantastic and I have done multiple orders for this from different content. This is definitely helpful for the heart health and heaps of benefits for your blood tests. I actually had tested blood tests within 3 months and COQ10 really helped with LDL reading. This one has antioxidant values and gives you clarity for brain. So, I recommend to take it everyday. There is no taste and also after taste, so it's easy to consume, the size is small to consume and the impact is accumulated benefits but can actually see improvements when you compare blood test results. Hope this helps. Thanks for reading.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I usually take 100mg of CoQ10 in powder form, but I ordered this one instead because CoQ10 in an oil-base gets absorbed roughly twice more than CoQ10 in powder form.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

A great find for us! It can be difficult to find CoQ10 in a 50 mg dosage, especially as a stand alone product, but iHerb has just that. A quality product, in convenient packaging, and easy to swallow. Reasonably priced and fast shipping. What more could a customer ask for?

Posted on May 27, 2022

I decided to purchase this because of my age. I was told it would benefit my skin, but so far no changes yet. COQ10 is good for the heart and blood flow. I read that it can help with my migraine too. I haven't had migraines since I started taking Magensium Inositol, so I could not say that this helped me. I might stop taking it for now and use it only when I have migraines.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

very good and easy to swallow ,big package and good for adults and people after 30 years old to protect heart and teeth ,good quality

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Nice prise, good size. Im using it for few weeks. It was recommended to me for better quality of egg for pregnancy. So, I hope it will work

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

The highest grade of Coenzyme Q10 is blended in a base of rice bran oil for enhanced absorption. Coenzyme Q10, also called CoQ10 or ubiquinone, is a natural substance essential to cellular energy production

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Natural Factors is quickly becoming one of my favorite supplement companies. Taking one softgel twice daily is so good for teeth and gum problems! And good for so much more!

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Great product from Natural factors, combined shipping as I ordered two bottles together as well. Great amount 50mg for daily consumption. Fast shipping as it took only 9 days to arrive from US to Thailand. Will order again. Thanks for reading my review.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

Worth to buy! Fast delivery with a week from US to Malaysia! Product safely reaced me without damages! Perfect!