Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Niacin, 100 mg, 90 Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I bought the product to introduce niacin as supplement with smaller dose to avoid flush effect which higher doses cause if taken immediately. I started with one pill and increased to 5 over time. I experienced no or minimal flush effects. Now I buy 500mg product and maintain the dose. Would buy it again if ever needed.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

niacin is a vitamin that I want to explore and discover more. It has many benefits including: - lowering cholesterol - boost brain function - improve skin health and metabolism ... I don't mind the niacin flush to be honest, but I suggest to start with low dose to get used to the flush. That's why I have chosen to start with a medium potency of 100mg. Natural Factors is a quality brand with a good price point.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Niacin is a great choice for those needing a metabolic energy boost during recovery from a certain virus. Good potency, quality ingredients, and easily handled size and dose. Minimal flush, and if that is a concern, you can take some Melatonin a few mins before the Niacin to reduce or eliminate it entirely. Recommended.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Natural Factor's is high on our list of trusted companies with its quality ingredients. We use niacin for its cardiac effect, both to control cholesterol (as opposed to use of statins) and blood pressure, and have found it extremely effective on both counts. Being so small, the tablets are easily swallowed, so there is no taste. At this level of potency, no niacin flush is detected.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is the kind of niacin you want. You do not want the "no flush" kind from what I understand, unless your doctor tells you that My dr wanted this kind for me. I started with 1/4 tablet before sauna. Now i'm at 3/4 tablet. It helps me to sweat more. It does give you a strange tingling feeling and you will get flush. This is what it is supposed to do.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I like this because Niacin is a B vitamin that's made and used by your body to turn food into energy. It helps keep your nervous system, digestive system and skin healthy and may help with diabetes and cardiovascular system, but the side effect is a bit of tingling and poky feeling through out face and parts of body but is goes away within an hour.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

I love this product. I know it works because I get an almost instant niacin flush. The dosage may seem low, but is actually the most recommended amount of niacin according to most studies. I will continue to take this product as it has a lot of scientific evidence to support its efficacy.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Care should be taken by those who have problems with the mucous membrane, if there is erosion, it is necessary that they linger well. Quite an effective drug. Flash effect, this is a normal reaction, not an allergy, do not be afraid to take it, everything passes in 20 -30 minutes. I will complete the review when I finish the reception.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Natural Factors do not mind selling this product with a lot more niacin in it than Big Pharma would like you to take. I definitely prefer natural niacin before niacinamide and so forth, as it is more lenient to the liver. The skin flush that feels like sun burn is no problem for me and it also vanes over time, if you take the supplement for a longer period.. Niacin deficency can result in different conditions, like more severe infections and neurological problems with for instance bipolar disorder.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This brand contains only one other ingredient, besides the niacin, cellulose. That is good because it's best to stay away from fillers and other additives.