Page 1 - Reviews - NaturalCare, Anxiety Relief, 120 Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

3e05a00f-19e9-4252-8769-cbeba29a7358
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

It is great that these supplement can be used and by adults and by kids of different age! I have a stress related to my ADHD kid (and not only) and I am also giving to him and it was a great relief to see he loves the taste! It is indeed very tasty and the fact that is homeopathy removed concern of side effect.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I bought these for my Grandson as well. They truly help with his anxiety. I was worried about putting any medication in a child but these are great. The fact that they are natural was a big deal for me.. If you have anxiety I say try them. They are worth it.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I really love this product so much. It really helps me with my stress and anxiety. Been using this for almost a year and it feels so good

97c70f21-8b95-4505-94c8-d97ee9bf0d88
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I use this about 1/2 hour before going to bed to take the edge off the daily turmoil. Incredibly easy to take under the tongue and dissolves quickly enough.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This Brand it really helps to relieved anxiety I bought it to my friends to help her for her stress and anxiety after taking 1 tablets she said she fall asleep after a couple of hour.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Today I tried this first time in day time, at work too stressing conditions last several weeks. And I was surprised how quickly and strong it helped

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

You can't go wrong with homeopathy. Excellent for anxiety relief. It helps kids as well. The tablets don't have a taste which makes it easier to take them. I found this product very helpful and true to what it says it would do. Highly recommended.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Bought this for my 2 year old who bounces off the walls and would absolutely not settle down at night. He is still busy beyond understanding but he is not as manic. He would go from one destructive task to another, hitting his siblings. He doesn't hit anymore and doesn't tear up as much as he did before with just giving him one pill a day. Highly recommend .

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

This is a good natural product and no side effects have been noticed. It's good to be able to see the relaxing effects it has. I can recommend anyone considering using to give it a try