Page 1 - Reviews - Nature by Canus, Fresh Goat Milk, Creamy Body Lotion, Shea Butter, 11.8 fl oz (350 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I'm so happy I found this product. Niacinamide and retinol are my favourite ingredients in skincare ( for my face). and now, I hope my body will benefit from them as well

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

Correct item received, Delivered immediately and well packed, super legit canus lotion😊 very satisfied!!! Thank you so much iHerb, will definitely order again sooner.

e8c72e75-c9cd-41da-bd08-d2dcc0316e68
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

The scent is good! I like it so far very creamy lotion.

6a7c3289-363f-446f-ae34-e8c366b91e48
0beb8cf2-535e-4ec2-8559-825c1a88026c
Posted on May 15, 2022

this smells good, but it feels heavy on the skin.

Wkwkhk
Posted on Apr 18, 2022

It is lightweight, not moisturising enough for the dry skin.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Highly recommended:)

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

When you start using it, it will not come out unless you push it many times before it comes out, so please do your best to push it. When it comes out, it feels like a hard cream, but it spreads very well and fits in well. There is no sticky feeling. The scent is a slightly gentle scent.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It will take some time for the lotion to come out when you start using it. The lotion that comes out has a hard creamy feel, but when stretched, it blends well with the skin and has a nice scent. But after a while, the odor disappears and the skin is not sticky. It's a pump type, easy to use, and the package is very cute and I like it! !!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality composition The smell is beautiful The package is easy to use The benefit is moisturizing Soft texture on sensitive skin Winter Size Medium Like Need points

4a8b588c-4810-4652-84ff-7ba28ac01372
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it because it was cheaper. The smell was very good. I think moisturizing is also good. The texture is firm, but it fits well on the skin and is not sticky. However, the price is a little high, so I chose four. I want to buy it again if it is cheaper.