Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Made, Potassium Gluconate, 100 Tablets - iHerb
IE
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I've been taking this for a couple of years now to help with leg cramps. I believe they've helped me a lot. The only thing I don't like is that the caplets aren't coated and are difficult for me to swallow, but I usually just break them in half.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Alter-ego of sodium. ... when I get a migraine or headache I take a couple of these with Andrographis and it works for me. Otherwise been taking it since maybe a month or two as complementary element to diet. The size is oblong and a bit hard to swallow due to its surface.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

This is a great supplement esp to those who experience blood pressure problems! Highly effective for me.Though I advise that you consult your doctor first...

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Relatively fast shipping. There are very few cases where an ordered product is lost in the middle. The price is similar or cheaper than other places. I've tried using it and it works great. thank you.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I have been taking these for the past year, and have not had any issues with them. Every so often, they can be a little hard to swallow, they get stuck. Very 'powdery', in my pill case.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

use these potassium supplements daily for quite a while now and they are wonderful! Very easy on the stomach with no upset. If you are severely low in potassium, you can take several per day but always check with your doctor. It's really best to get potassium from foods such as tomatoes and bananas but sometimes it's hard to consume enough so this is a great way to supplement! I highly recommend this supplement. Nature Made is a great brand. If this review is helpful to you, please click yes so it can be helpful to others as well. Thank you so much for reading!

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I use it as a way to get my daily intake of potassium that I can't receive from food. Alongside magnesium, potassium helps alleviate my spine and leg cramps. For those having thyroid issues determined by the abnormal functioning of the adrenal glands (the adrenal fatigue syndrome), this product would be of great help. Taking into account that our bodies respond differently to the supplements we take and the fact that not everyone needs this supplement, it is recommended that you consult a physician before taking it.

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

The daily needs are around 1 g, although the ideal is to take 3 to 4 g per day. It is involved in vital functions such as nerve impulse transmission, muscle and cardiac contraction, hydration and acid-base balance, which depends, among other things, on the amount of potassium, sodium, chlorine and bicarbonates. It is, therefore, a key element for health. According to studies, an "extra" potassium intake increases sodium losses and, therefore, improves hypertension. Therefore, reduce sodium intake and get enough potassium from your diet. An excess of sodium leads, in turn, to greater loss of potassium in the urine (and calcium!).

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Potassium is very important for our health and very difficult to get full amount needed through food, that's why supplements can be a good choice specialy if you don't eat a lot f veggies