Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Life, Zinc, 30 mg, 250 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Ever since I lost weight and covid19 came around I knew zinc would be just the right thing to take I found this item on iherb and I couldn’t have picked a better product My immunity and stamina increased and I feel great This is a must purchase for grown ups.

299ae956-c75f-41c9-b256-78c1ad89c1b7
Posted on Dec 9, 2021

i hv acidic stomach since primary school. perhaps due to i like to read and often miss my meals. it became worst when i was around 45. i cud woke up sweating, can't bath until the sweat stopped. but then after bathing another round of sweating. doctors had no answer, so i bought all the otc medicines to test which worked. it turned out that the anti acid and proton pump wud stopped the sweat within 5 to 10 minutes and calmed me down. then i tried all the stomach medicines i cud find. only 5 years ago i found that zinc is the most effective solution. this zinc is my favorite types. recently i found also Slippery elm working well with zinc, to reduce the emotional swings with the stomach problems. i am also taking zinc l carnosine. and very recently trying glycine and l camosine. both helped but need more time to be family with.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

Zinc Picolinate is the body's best absorbed form of Zinc. I was happy to see this product as so many zinc supplements do not include the copper balance which is needed when zinc is taken. Seems like everybody knows you should take zinc to help with immunity, but hardly anyone seems to realize the importance of taking copper along with zinc because, without it, you can begin to deplete your copper levels. I know the difference when I don't have this in my circle of supplements. Just be sure to take with food in your stomach before taking this 🙂

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

In the picolinate form, the Zinc is well absorbed. It also comes with Copper added so that they work in combination without the risk of Copper insufficiency. The dose of 30mg, once a day, is also a safe and convenient amount to take. Highly recommended.

143d2bae-51a6-4107-bdc7-c5f8b4dcb6c4
Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I bought this as a supplement to improve my immune system against the COVID. I felt upset when I take it with my routine multivitamins which also contains zinc. Obviously I overdosed. Please check your other supplements to see whether they have zinc already to avoid the side effects like I had.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

All I can say is this a great zinc. I have been using it since around 2014 and now there is a need to keep stocked up with zinc. I hope to never run out of this zinc. I'm so glad iHerb still carries it. It has a little copper in it which is needed with zinc.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Great antioxidant with 30mg of zinc wich is really a good dosage. You have to take this before a cold not when you already have the virus, same with vit C or D3. It will boots you immunity by a lot and the added 2 mg of copper is great.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

When I received the product, I was surprised by the packaging quality. A closer look reveals that good quality ingredient have been used. It is suitable for recovery and endurance for those who fitness or workout are on a diet and can receive many benefits. The package size is the size that can be inferred from the picture. The taste is also timeless and delicious.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

I bought this zinc copper combo because when taking zinc 30mg, it is important to take 2mg copper to avoid copper deficiency. This Zinc is very reasonably priced compared to other brands. It has a simple ingredient list. I did not have any side effects from it. I will have labs taken again in about 6 months and hopefully, my zinc levels stay within range.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I am grateful that I can read and study about my health. I once heard from a naturopath that if you suppliment with zinc for 5 months, immunity will strengthen against allergies. Good quality product product and pill size is easy to swallow. I started with this amount of mg but now I take less about 3 times per week. Always consult with your doctor before taking any supplements.