Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Path, Organic Pumpkin Seed + Flax Granola, 11.5 oz (325 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Perfect breakfast or easy lunch option! When paired with oatmeal and cold milk, the granola helps give some nice sweetness without being too overpowering and also adds a bit of crunch to the texture. The pumpkin seed and fax seed also provides a little nutty aroma, giving every bite a little kick. Definitely ups my oatmeal game!

6790edab-278a-429f-b0e5-a9bad1569935
5dc69dab-207b-4959-83a4-9022a63b296d
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I really like this granola. The pumpkin seeds and the rice puffs are crispy and gives nice texture and aroma. The granola is pretty sweet. I eat it in the morning with milk. I like the taste the granola gives to the milk, so I also drink the tasty milk. Furthermore, I will probably order it again. I wish this company will have larger granola packages, I finished it so fast.

f4cedf37-3d48-4b3d-b6d8-240e9c0ac324
1f92b7f0-0a97-4a0a-9ee4-409979fcd331
d957d87e-9305-496b-9bf9-1a3a9f4fe403
358b0ead-1bb3-418a-bcac-1b9a54ea9378
Posted on Jun 29, 2022

The quality of cereals is good! Taste not too sweet, texture Crunchy and fresh! I like using it for breakfast and afternoon tea break, recommended for those who are always hungry 😂 however, the size of package is too small for the price, but for good ingredients, this is what we have to pay I guess 👍🏻

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I love Nature's Path products and was really happy to see this item in stock. If you want a nice not so sweet way to treat yourself while eating something good for you, this cereal is a great way to do it. I enjoy it on its own or with yogurt. Plus I feel good when I enjoy it. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Oh my God!!! How did i only know about this brand now!!!? This is the best granola i’ve ever bought. Quality, ingredient list, taste, package, you name it! I can have this for breakfast everyday no miss!! Please make a bigger size :D. Cant recommend it more!!! I add it to my yogurt bowl + some blueberries!

Posted on May 20, 2022

This granola tastes absolutely delicious! The size of the package seems small though, but the quality of the ingredients in this product is really great. I eat it for breakfast and for snacks. It's crunchy and full of healthy ingredients. I like to add fresh fruit and coconut milk to my servings and it's delightful. I recommend trying it! :)

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This pumpkin seed and granola make for a nice recommendation when it comes to someone's lunchbox. As many schools have nut free and other dietary restrictions, this granola ticks most of the items on a mum's list if you have an older kid: natural ingredients, good ration per portion thus one benefits from a good punch of omegas, they make for a healthy addition to your breakfast but also for a meal on the go.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I love this cereal. I look forward to it every morning. I got the boxes this time but I usually get the family size. I was surprised to see that the box has changed. Also they have changed the name a little but it is the same really good cereal.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

We have purchased this product many times since we enjoyed the taste. Makes for an easy breakfast or snack if mixed with yogurt, milk, or fruits. We generally enjoy the quality of Nature's Path products and recommend trying if you haven't yet since most of them are low in sugar.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Healthy breakfast granola cereal. It's delicious as it is, but if I had to change something in it, would be less sugar, please. It has 10g of sugar per 3/4 cup of cereal, and in my opinion, it would be enough with just 6g. Otherwise, this cereal is great! Sometimes I even add it to salads along with dry cranberries, and my children love it!