Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I STARTED TAKING THIS PRODUCT CAUSE OF A LITTLE PROBLEM I HAD. SPERMACELE A CYST ON THE TESTICLE HALF THE SIZE . SOMEBODY SAID TAKE YOUR PILLS CAUSE THERE HIGH IN ANTI OXIDENTS AND THEY MIGHT HELP. IT TOOK 2 WEEKS THE SWELLING WENT DOWN AND THE PAIN WENT FROM A 10 TO A 2 . IM PRETTY SURE IT WAS YOUR PRODUCT . I WILL KEEP TAKING IT THE SHRINKING IS STILL HAPPENING. THE PAIN IS ALMOST GONE . THE CYST IS STILL PRESENT BUT 1/4 OF THE SIZE . KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK .

The Best Multivitamins.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Nature's Plus Multis for years. I switch off between the Gold and the Reds and really like the mini-tabs as they are much easier to use.

All the right ingredients.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take this brand of vitamins regularly. They dont hurt my stomach like other brands have.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very good~~~ Thanx!

Excellent multivitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works good and gently on increasing of energy and good mood, for more than year it is a part of my almost daily vitamin intake.

Just good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

good. I dont't check effet, yet. I'll buy again

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent natural vitamin supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Source of Life for years and find that the Red and Gold combined provide the best all around supplement available.

"Reds" are Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love the Nature's Plus, Sourcce of Life, line of products. I've taked the Reds for quite some time. I really like them and feel they are a great all-around vitamin source.

opmerkelijk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Vitaminen van fruit en groenten.Voelde direct goed aan. Voel me fitter en energieker. Aanrader