Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Blood Sugar Manager, 90 Capsules - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 6, 2022

i thought this product is kosher and halal before and already consume it, but after emailed directly to nature way company, this medicine Blood Sugar Manager does contain Vitamin A (as beta carotene from mixed carotenoids) that is encapsulated with bovine (cow) and porcine (pig) gelatin... i still give 5 star for their good respond and its my fault not check before purchase... for others that consume non kosher and non hal product, i can say this product is really good to reducing your blood sugar, as my father have take this before we know about the product status...

Posted on May 3, 2022

I struggled with high blood sugar and decided not go with synthetic prescribed medicine and starred using an Indian Siddha based powder for years along with low GI n gl diet, and regular physical activities. Unfortunately that Sidhha powder supply was stopped and sugar level started going high. Then I did an extensive research and recently found iherb and this supplement. Initially ordered with little hesitant. This is really a great and quality herbal supplement. it has best ingredients to control the blood sugar. I can see the improvement after a month use. I will continue this.

10e327e9-5b4c-4789-abf3-7112f376f1df
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

high quality package and simple to open I ordered four supplements for my mother, who is now in her third month and has noticed a significant improvement in her blood sugar levels as well as benefits to her bones. This supplement's ingredients and composition are much butter than the regular descriptive medicine that she used to take with less concern and risk.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I've tried a lot of blood sugar "remedies' and this supplement really seems to have given me the most constant result. I've noticed an improvement in my energy levels. It's a great price for a really good product. Seems like it's a good quality product as well.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

At first I ordered the aged garlic but then it was cancelled from my order because it got out of stock after I placed and paid for the order (received a full refund). So I asked around and was told that this could be used as a dietary substitute to the aged garlic, I might write a follow up review in the future.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It works! Have been taking for 2 weeks. A1c decreases from 6.3 to 5.8. I exercise regularly, am 126 lbs, and a vegetarian. Somehow, I am borderline diabetic and have a history of gestational diabetes. Tried making sure my meals were appropriate ratios of carbs to protein...didn't work. Taking this supplement was the only regimen that has worked and I take 3 after every large meal. and/or high carb desserts or snacks. I will continue to take this daily...my doctor suggested I do the same. plz like

Posted on May 27, 2022

I was pre-diabetic on A1C test. Since taking this, my test shows results came down a couple of decimal points and then down again on next test, to normal range. I take it whenever I eat something I feel may spike my blood sugar, such as carbs. I don't eat refined sugar at all.

Posted on May 16, 2022

The package quality looks great. I definitely think that the ingredients will help control my blood sugar levels and be of great benefit to my diet supplement programme. There is very little taste coming from the ingredients. I hope from continued use there will be an improvement in my blood sugar levels and I will have less concern about my health.

iherb0921
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I take this once a day with Chromium & Vanadium, Milk Thistle Extract, Grape seed extract and Pycnogenol, Glucosamine, with trace mineral Iodine, Omega 3, Vit D3, B-complex, grape seed extract, my Multivitamin and Vit C ... I feel stronger immune system since I take this. Less sniffles, aches, and more energy.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

While I have not yet been for my blood test, these contain the ingredients I was looking for, and the general effect has been positive - blood pressure lowered and weight loss all as part of a health boost that has been aided by these supplements. They are well packaged and easy to swallow.