Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Echinacea Purpurea Herb, 400 mg, 180 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
IE
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Honestly the best echinacea I’ve come across, the quality is phenomenal compared any other I’ve tried, it contains the whole herb and is potent and WORKS! Nips a cold or flu in the bud a day if taken if high dose and on the first day of symptoms. I take them almost daily and found my colds and flus are never as severe as when I’ve not taken them. Great value for money and don’t taste bad.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I've previously used various brands of Echinacea to support my immunity. I switched to Nature's Way because it's a high quality and competitively priced product. I take Echinacea together with Andrographis. I've found that I suffer much fewer winter colds than before and also recover far more rapidly.

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I have been takong these formany years and never get colds or flu , dont even think twice about getting Covid I herb is the best source for all your necessary supplements and vitamins. The site is easy to navigate and i rely on their selection of all the herbs that keep me well.CS Cousins Fairfax Va

Posted on May 4, 2022

Echinacea never tastes good. but it's ok in capsules. the benefits of enchinacea is promoting your immunity. It's a great product for a cold or flu.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Echinacea Purpurea herb has been known since ancient times. Wild tribes knew its healing properties long ago. I use it for colds, viral diseases. The effect is good.We can say that the supplement is of good quality, has no taste and smell, and is intended for adults.. I love this product because it is natural, without chemical elements.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Inexpensive and effective, I start taking 1 capsule 3 times a day whenever I feel a cold or flu coming. I feel better in just a couple of days without the need for antiallergics or antibiotics!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This echinacea is great, we take it at the first sign of a cold or virus and if we take it early enough it usually stops/ heals us overnight.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My friend recommended this vitamin to me and I also recommend to my families and all of us feel it’s really helpful to improve our immune system during the pandemic!

tontubut
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

We buy Echinacea all year round just to have available. It is a natural product that we feel is better for us and take it especially during the winter season. We highly recommend it to everyone wanting to have a healthier lifestyle.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I take echinacea when I feel catching a cold and go to bed early and the next day I usually feel better. Echinacea works for me and glad to find the organic one with a good price.