Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Hexaniacin, 590 mg, 60 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
IE
Posted on May 15, 2022

must BUY!! HAVE been using for years!! Nature Way is TOP brand!!

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

It is for my husband who has heart issues.... hope it is better than other brands ....

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

Fantastic product - Will buy again :)

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Very good

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

Good stuff

Posted on Jan 18, 2010

According to a naturalpathic doctor, in order for this to lower your cholesterol, you must take 1 500 mg pill three times a day. I am on a prescription drug to lower my cholesterol, so I only take it twice a day - morning and evening. I just received the results of a blood test I had a week ago, and I could not be more pleased with my cholesterol count. This is definitely effective.

Posted on Nov 28, 2009

I have seen my cholesterol numbers improve after using this product regularly. They were not very high to start with, but they were high enough for my doctor to consider putting me on one of the statin drugs. I started taking this instead and it did the trick. It won't knock 50 points off your cholesterol readings, but if you are only 10 points or so over the recommended levels, this will help to get it down to where it should be.

Posted on Jan 6, 2016

Total cholesterol was 296mg/dl and in 4 weeks it went down to 246 mg/dl. Great synergistic effect with B5. And of course, no flushing! Niacinamide/Nicotinamide also causes no flushing but does not have anti-lipid(ic) effect on the body!

Posted on Jan 12, 2021