Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Magnesium Complex, 250 mg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
IE
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Me and my family are using this magnesium for the past month and it is been good. The formula is better than the one we used to take, that was pure magnesium oxide. Citrate is much more absorbed by the body. I was having constant twitches in my eyes before and it stopped when I started using this one. Not sure if related but magnesium calm down the muscles.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for six months now and I can't even explain how much it has changed my life. My mood is always elevated, my workouts are easier, and I have tons of energy. It's helped me gain a lot of muscle and become more confident in myself. For me, it's the best vitamin around!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

So far so good, this is my first time using magnesium tablet with this brand after searching so many and I can proudly n confidentally say that this one worth it, This has literally changed my life! No more paralyzing anxiety, chronic pain, muscle spasms, or insomnia. If you suffer with depression and/or anxiety, no matter how bad it is, TRY THIS! It is a game changer. Wish I found out soone.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have used this quality product for years! Magnesium is important to the health and well being of our body, helping us to ward of illness, to sleep more soundly and to assist the absorption of other vitamins! I take it on a daily basis as it is easy to swallow and digest.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I bought these when my usual Krebs Magnesium Potassium Complex of the same brand wasn't available for a while. It's a good complex, but I still prefer the Krebs one because I felt more energetic after taking it. I didn't like that a few capsules were broken, and all of them were covered in magnesium dust that I had to wipe off before taking. Other than that, I think it is a good complex, I'll buy it again.

Posted on May 1, 2022

this vitamin is amazing. I feel so much better, have way more energy, and sleep better. It's easy to take, and it's a wonderful supplement that does wonders for your health and well-being.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I lost weight with this and keto and intermittent fasting. It’s a natural weight loss thing and I felt no side effects. Losing weight helped me with sleep apnea and feeling more energy and clarity. Also, I felt like I didn’t have to suck in my stomach all the time which is weirdly freeing. Heard about it from Dr. Berg on YouTube.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love nature’s way brand so much due to, they makes their products with a good quality and clean ingredients as well. I just ordered this magnesium supplement from this brand, it’s really amazing and nice. Magnesium can help in many things such as, muscles, joint, sleep, nerves and cardiovascular. It’s one of most important mineral in entire world. The size is just perfect, the packaging is great. I totally see the benefits of it, it’s so adorable and I really like it. I recommend it.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I take magnesium for my muscles and nervous system health. This high quality mineral also helps me to sleep better. There are 100 capsules in the package. There is no any taste in capsules. Small size capsules easy to swallow. When I I’m on my diet and I workout I add magnesium in my diet.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Excellent source of magnesium. I purchased Nature’s Way magnesium because of all the great reviews. Ingredients, quality, and size of the bottle is definitely going to bring me back when it’s time to reorder. Thank you iherb for carrying Nature’s Way supplements. I’m happy with my purchase.