Page 1 - Reviews - NaturesPlus, Source of Life, Animal Parade Gold, Children's Chewable Multi-Vitamin & Mineral Supplement, Orange, 120 Animal-Shaped Tablets - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

Nth time purchased of this product. My child loves its smell and taste! Excellent quality and ingredient. Great supplement and more benefit from it. My child is 11 of age and taking it for 2 serving a day. Its for his everyday use and the frequency of taking it will make a lot of improvement to his health. It has a capsule size or slight bigger. Overall, the package is excellent.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Good quality product. contains ingredients Vitamins A,C,D3,E, K2 which is very good for teens health. I am giving it to my sons 5 and 7 years age.. They love the taste and are very happy. Alot of benefits. Gives them a lot of energy for the full day .A very good supplement for daily use. Size is OK and chewable. Package quality is very good.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

My kiddos love this supplement. The taste is good without unhealthy ingredients. I love that it has vitamins and minerals. It seems to be one of the best for the spectrum of nutrition it offers in one bottle. The price could be better but it’s cool iherb has discounts on supplements once in a while.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Arrived in good time. Orange is a great flavour for my kids. They weren’t overly keen on cherry or grape flavours in the assorted option. Something I can even give to them as a treat which is great! Fantastic ingredients and a fantastic option for cruelty lll a vitamin that is cruelty free.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

Animal's parade is the best brand for children's vitamins. I bought many other products by AP. They were all in high quality. This one has great taste. Kids love it. I give to my 2year old, 5year old and 12 year old sons. The ingredie ts are natural. My children did not get any allergy.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I have ordered these serval times and will always make sure my kids have them. They are second to none of the other kids vitamins we have used or researched. They contain a lot of herbs my mother takes to fight her terminal illness. The taste isn't the best but they also aren't nasty. My kids actually seem to like the flavor so maybe it's just me. Overall I'd recommend to anyone!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I have a hard time giving it to my kid because its too sour for her. After finishing 2 bottles now she’s kinda used to it. I like that it contains iron ,biotin and probiotics since my daugther have alopecia. She rarely gets sick now ,her nails doesnt split anymore and dont get geographic tongue that is related if you have autoimmune disease.Hope it improves to more kids friendly taste!

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

My son thinks the taste is ok. But I must say it's one of the best quality vitamins for kids! no sugar and it has everything they need.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Finding good vegan multivitamins for a toddler is a challenge, so very happy i found these ones. My child loves them and they have different animal shapes, so it is always a game which one to pick. And the price is very affordable.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Buying for.my picky daughter, it has a good blend of minerals and vitamins for growing body. She likes the orange flavor more.then grape.