IE

4.5
Based on 3,197 Ratings
2,205
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love this powder. So I recently had to change my diet due to health reason. I did some research and I seen that Açaí powder is very good for the immune system. It does have a strong berry taste, however, I blend it up with strawberry and banana and make a really good smoothie. This powder is easy to mix. I don’t feel weird or anything like that after I drink it. For it to be organic, it’s a reasonable price. I also like the packaging it’s finger friendly. I would definitely recommend. I would buy it again. 🙌🏾

90e33543-730d-4cb1-87df-f66d3b8e022b
Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I’ve using it for years, it is a must have item in my daily morning drink. Sometimes when I feel unwell, I just have a teaspoon of it. I normally keep a few packs of it at home to avoid running out of stock. It provides me energy and keep our immune system strong. The money is well spent!

0e794168-281b-499f-ac40-5b2cf05e882b

This is so tasty and good !! The quality is so good compared to the price as the ingredients are all organic. For the packaging it was the same as the photo, it is also good for your diet and so benefiting for the health, the taste is so good you can mix it with your smoothies also

e8ffdf65-5665-4e99-8921-f29d471c2615
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

The powder is dark in color and it tastes fine. The berry taste is not too strong but it tastes natural. It is great to find a powder that only contains acai berry. It's only that I wish the powder could come in a bigger size! I usually mix the powder with the collagen powder I bought here. They dissolve well and the powder can cover the slightly fishy taste of the collagen powder well. Acai berry is a great antioxidant and can help brighten the skin tone.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

I put this in my smoothie and oatmeals in the mornings. I was having a difficult time trying to find pure Acai powder, but glad I came across this. Shipping was quick and it wasn't too powdery or gritty. Surprisingly it was pretty smooth as it was incorporated into the smoothie and oatmeal. I would recommend and would order again.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I put this in my smoothie with half a cup of strawberries, half a cup blue berries, half banana, 1 cup of oat milk and half cup of yogurt. For sure, all the toxins in your stomach will be wiped out the next morning and you will have a glowing skin.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is an excellent Acai Powder. The consistency and texture are perfect. It has a very fresh, rich and high quality taste. Mixes very well with oatmeal, cereal or smoothie. Pure ingredients...only Acai. So easy to use. Acai is a superfood and one that I have included in my diet for years. It is packed with antioxidants. I will continue to reorder this item.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Very good quality organic acai powder. The quality deteriorates quite fast. Not sure if storing it in the fridge will help. I use it in my healthy acai bowl recipes. Size is just right but need to use it up very quickly. Package received without any damage. I like it because this contains organic ingredient. Long expiry date.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Great product, with very well selected ingredients, high bioavailability and many benefits for the whole body. One of the best antioxidants, with a very high ORAC scale, useful for health, for diet, with anti-aging effect, superfood. With very good quality and great taste. For better results, dissolve it with a little yogurt or kefir and take on an empty stomach. I must drink a lot of water. The packaging suits me completely, easy to store, if desired the contents can be transferred to a glass jar with a screw, the doses suit me too.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

At first I was skeptical and on the fence based on some of the reviews here saying it’s not good for smoothie bowls etc, but it mixes well so am happy with the product.

a1f3d804-132d-46e2-a0a2-981d9e8fe479