Page 1 - Reviews - Neocell, Hyaluronic Acid, Berry Liquid, 50 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

It’s my first time to try it and I now understand why ppl are giving it such high rating. The flavour is very good, no strange taste at all, and it’s always a comfort to drink it. I normally drink it at night plus collagen, and I think the functions is performing well, hydrating my body, skin, eyes

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

I'm on my 3rd bottle of this amazing liquid it does everything it says and more. It certainly helps the aches and pains in my body not to mention the benefits to the skin , I am more than happy with this product and will never stop taking it unless they stop producing it. ( what a terrible thought).

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

I've been using Neocell Hyaluronic acid liquid regularly, everyday, for over 5 years. Since using it, the warts on my hands have disappeared without return. It also helped my eyes and the arthritis in my thumb. I had been getting eye injections every 3 months prior to using the Neocell hyaluronic acid, and have not needed an injection since starting its use. Because of all these benefits I have derived from using this product, I will continue to use it on a regular basis. I am so pleased with this product! When ordered from iherb, it comes quickly and well packaged.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Posted on May 23, 2022

I have been taking this for a few months and ran out. I wasn't expecting to feel thr aches and pains that I did. Within one week of getting this product I was back to sleeping all night and not waking up with joint pain. Its amazing. I take with collagen also. They are a great combo.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I use this in combination with collagen peptides. It has a wonderful taste and I have recommended this combination to many others. People remark on how toned my skin is, including dermatologists.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

It's magic in a bottle! I see a very pleasant results in my skin texture and my hair. I mix it with juice and it tastes fine. I will repurchase for sure!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I have been taking this but no noticeable improvements yet. With a lot of these products, one has to give a few months to really see if it is helping. I will continue with it and report back.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Got two after professional feedback from my derma friend on skin , hair & eye .. Got another two bottles

130471cd-ee80-4914-9a2e-013fdccb6bd0