Help

Excellent Omega Oil supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried other Omega Oil supplements with no results. I saw a number of very positive reviews on Amazon and decided to give this particular Complete Omega Oil supplement a try. The FOG cleared, the depression lifted, and ADHD symptoms eased. And the lemon flavor is an added boost. I believe this supplement is laying a good foundation for me to finally make improvement after trying a wide variety of supplements with little results. If a brain does not have the vital nutrients it needs, then no amount of specialized computer exercises / counseling is going to work.

good blend

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this blend seems to work well for me. have been using for about a year. the addition of borage oil is a bonus. gel caps are good for travel ease. liquid form of this blend is less expensive, tastes mild, and is what i use at home.

Best quality Fish Oil on the market

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

One of the best value and quality fish oil supplements you can get.

Good for hair and skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product. I see new hair growth and better looking skin after taking this product. The Omega 369 is a complete product, so better value for money.

The Best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This brand recommended when my dr. first suggested I begin taking a fish oil supplement. It leaves no fishy aftertaste which I have been told is a problem with some of these kinds of supplements. I have been totally satisfied with the results from this product.

The Best in Omegas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

We take 4 a day. 2 in the morn and 2 @ night. We have strong immune systems and this is one of the benefactors.

Just got these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Am trying these for high cholesterol. So far they are easy to swallow, nice and soft gel tabs. iHerb shipped them right out and had them in a couple days!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am 61 years old. I feel great when I take this product. It helps with arthritic joint pain. I have major arthritis in my right foot. When I take this consistently, I feel great. I go up and down 63 steps, 25 times and then walk an additional hour as a workout 4 to 5 times a week. I have less stiffness in my hands and fingers. I have been taking this along with turmeric, ginger, and cinnamon capsules. This combination seems to be working for me. The capsules are easy to swallow and there is no after taste.

No fishy smell. Better skin, better overall well being.

Posted by GET 10 PERCENT OFF on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Pain of my kneel joints seem to become better. If you want more value advantages, see my iHerb page.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my mum and she loves it.

1 2 3