Page 1 - Reviews - North American Herb & Spice Co., Raw ChagaMax, 90 Vegi Caps - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

Chaga in capsules could be rarely found. Oregano is also added to these caps. We use it during the recovery period to boost immunity, when its no time to prepare the tea.

Posted on Jan 8, 2021

Went through a terrible time of total exhaustion and unable to function doing just daily chores, cleaning house, etc. but when I started taking the Chaga Max I started getting some energy within 2 days. I'm not 100% but I don't have to force myself to do every little thing that needs to be done. I'm so thankful that whatever it is in the Chaga has helped me get my life back.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I like the quality and extra thought put into this formula. The birch is a real important factor in the quality of good chaga.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Very good quality, but I would prefer a better price. I am more for bulk series.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

Chaga, elderberry and vitamin D helped me beat covid in 1 Day! Took them at first symptoms, and these natural antivirals stopped the virus from developing. My entire family forgot what it’s like to have a cold since we discovered chaga and elderberry!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

easy to take. hopefully it did what it was supposed to do ))

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

Chaga is very effective for the first cold. I usually take 2 capsules each time. It can quickly relieve the discomfort. It is effective for the upper inhalation and can increase immunity. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Excellent product made with the finest highest quality ingredients.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

gives energy. extra immune support

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I enjoy taking it everyday