Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Acid Relief with Enzymes, 60 Chewables - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Recently started to have some acid reflux when going to bed at night. All I can say is WOW these definitely work!!! Chew one or two and the symptoms subside within a couple of minutes. Taste pretty good too. An added bonus as well-these were also a better price at Herb!!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

These great fruity tasting chewable tablets are very pleasant to take. The benefits to me have been most worthwhile. The calcium works very fast to reduce stomach acidity and discomfort, while the enzymes seem to help the food digest faster and let the food pass through the stomach more quickly. This has helped reduce my gastric reflux. Although the recommended dosage is two tablets, now I often find that one is sufficient.

BomBom
Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Bought for my friend who asked for recommendations for acid relief. She finds this product of high quality as always! However, the dosage is 2 chewable tablets and she hates chewable tablets! I told her acid relief supplements are usually in chewable tablets form so as to be more effective for the ingredients in neutralising the acid. Overall she's happy about the product.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My husband suffered from heartburn, asked me to order him something to help. In the instructions it is recommended to chew 2 pills. One chewable ball is definitely enough for him. He was really pleased and asked me to order him another package.

ab254b38-13c0-432f-a094-7383e308d184
293f69bc-1aa9-4671-96f9-b6c979bb5b5a
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Heartburn is a burning sensation in the middle of the chest behind the breastbone and in the middle of the abdomen. It occurs when acid and other contents of the stomach travel up the esophagus and irritate the tissues. A faulty stomach valve allows acid and stomach contents to escape and cause the burning sensation. Approximately 60 million Americans suffer from the condition at least once a month. Approximately 15 million Americans suffer from it daily. Eating spicy foods and overeating are common triggers of the symptom. Indigestion is another name for heartburn.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I’ve had horrible acid reflux for months very painful and was looking for a easier solution this was perfect and it worked straight away

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

It’s difficult for me to find Tums, my usual preferred antacid in the US, now that I’m living overseas. These are a great substitute! They’re easily chewable and settle my stomach.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Very good for digestion! I buy it for Gerd . I am please about this product. I will buy it again. You can try it if you have gerd.

Posted on May 11, 2022

AMAZING 🤩🤩🤩 I suppose yhis is the best acid relief ever... i am very happy with this item and i am using this on need only... thank you IHERB!!!!