Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, AlliBiotic CF, 60 Softgels - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Has amazing benefits and great ingredients in it, i have been taking it for about two months and my immune system is so much stronger now i’ve noticed i haven’t got sick such a great improvement since i get sick easily. No problems with packaging, no other concerns.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I take these as added immune protection before I go out shopping or anywhere there may be crowds. Now is a trusted supplement brand so I know the ingredients are quality, Easy to swallow and I like their packaging with the flip top lid. I'm a repeat buyer of this product.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

haven’t caught a single cold since i started taking these — and we’re in the middle of cold and flu season right now. could be a coincidence, of course, but i like to think they help!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I took these in place of antibiotics and they weem to work. I've only used them once but keep them on hand so I have a natural antibiotic alternative if needed.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

We wouldn’t be without this supplement. We order several at a time. So many good ingredients to aid the immune system. When feeling ill, we take 2 twice a day.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I absolutely love this product! I take it whenever I feel symptoms of a cold, sore throat, or a flu coming on. I take 2 gel caps 3-4 times a day for 5-7 days depending on the severity of my symptoms. It REALLY works!

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Good and strong formula for cold and flu season to keep bacterias away. The softgels are small and hard, easy to swallow. I use it only with the first symptoms but not everyday as prophylactic.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I have a very low immune system and I t ake these along with other vitamins to try and boost my immune system and try to keep me from getting sick.

Posted on Jan 3, 2021

How many praises can you sing about a product this good? Our oldest daughter came to visit us and said she had a sore throat. I looked at it and it was horrible! I gave her two Allibiotic capsules and an echinacea. The next day she took the same dose again. That night she swung by and grabbed my glass to drink out of it and I stopped her. She smiled and said “Look!” Her throat was healthy and pink! I’ve given lots of friends this who were sick and watched them bounce back in record time. This shouldn’t be taken every day as a preventative because your body will adjust to it and when something hits, it won’t act as strongly as when you take it only as needed.

2e169617-e97d-4888-ba42-a95a0b2b70c7
Posted on Dec 13, 2020

I discovered this while trying to stay healthy a couple of years ago. Taking it in combination with elderberry, Vit-D3 and a couple of other immune boosters kept me cold and Flu free when everyone around me was sick. I make sure I have these on hand all year round.