Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, ChewyZymes, Natural Berry Flavor, 90 Chewables - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 23, 2022

I ordered this enzymes bcoz my daughter having problems digesting food and this caused constipation. After consume this enzyme, it helped her with her constipation.. The quality is great coz the ingredient is complete enzyme.. The size is small n easy to chewable to my daughter.. I like this product because it can help for my digestion problem.. Love it ❤️

ce5a2a21-5079-4a4c-aaa3-371b49ad54b8
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I chose this product because it contains the brush border enzymes that are easily depleted by high carb foods. It tastes great and you can take more or less depending on your needs. I am taking 2 of these after the last meal of the day and that ensures proper elimination in the morning.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I like these enzymes. When I know that a certain meal will be hard to digest, I always have these on hand. I take two in the middle of the meal and it really helps my digestion. I can eat pretty much anything and get no stomach upset. And they taste good.

LianaLuna
Posted on May 2, 2022

I have some problems with digestion and these supplements help me a lot. I like that this supplement is for whole family- kids and adults. Capsules are small size and chewable. They have really nice taste. This is high quality supplement with all enzymes I need. I like the effect of this supplement. I’m glad I can find it here.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Really great quality product. I like that its ingredients are natural not synthetic. Size of the package is great for me - lasted a few months. Dosage is quite convenient - use more or less- depending on. The individual requirements. Sweet tasting - quite pleasant to use. I think I have felt the benefits of it - easy for my digestion.

Posted on May 18, 2022

My children have been using these for about a year now, and my daughter who has always struggled with reflux and tummy issues has been doing so much better since using these! They are a great quality, easy to chew, taste decent.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I give these to my kids with food and they work well for digestion. Noticed less hiccups and acid reflux very quickly. Nice taste, kids really enjoy taking them.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This enzyme tablets taste really good, almost like candy. It helps my 4 yo pooping regularly with better shape. He used to have soft blop poop.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

These chewable enzymes have helped our digestion tremendously! I love it that they contain a broad array of ingredients with a high potency and they taste so good I have no problem getting my daughter to take them.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I like something sweet after a meal and use one or two of these for additional digestive assistance and for a sweet treat. They do help; but I take other, higher potency digestive aids with my meal, so I don't depend on these alone.