Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Essential Oils, Ginger, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Good quality. Smell nice. Big size nice price organic composition with a lot of benefit great scent it soothing scent and feel nice. Nicely package it didn't break. Great product i recommand always essential oils from now

5e2155b0-271c-4a35-89f0-fbbcfd0e9394
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Recently I use this ginger essential oil to make the natural homemade soap, the scent is amazing and it’s good to use in winter time ( getting warm) I also like to use this ginger essential oil matching lemon or orange oil in my diffuser, smelling the awakening scent and enjoy my coffee which make a good starting day.

2e758944-4564-43e3-958b-a542c746362b
3823958e-87af-4ef6-96f6-ade2e5d32592
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I love the scent of ginger, just perfect for winter cold. I use it every night, mix with apricot oil and apply on my the arch of my feet, also nape of the neck. I can feel my body getting warmer. I also add 2 drop with my shampoo, help me reduce the hair loss.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

A valuable product because of the quality of the aroma and good performance at a price that is not too expensive. Packaging in shipping also ensures the safety of the goods so that they are not damaged when received. Very aromatic and the smell is also quite long lasting. The product packaging is also very easy to use.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I didn't know what to expect from this oil. I purchased it to assist a family member with some nausea they are experiencing, even though they are not too keen on ginger. The scent itself is fairly subtle and doesn't have the pungent aroma of fresh ginger. It's a very nice, warming scent.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I personally find this a very strong scent but I have never doubted the quality of this essential oil. Perhaps of my heightened scent of smell due to pregnancy, I find it very strong and choky. But its very worth for its price and we do use it lightly for our own application or diffusing ;) It was well delivered in its package and there wasn't any leakages or dents when I received it. Always trust Iherb on their delivery - way to go!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

At first I thought it is not exactly as gingery as fresh ginger. Later I blend with other essential oils and carrier oil to make a blend for joint pain, and the ginger fragrant comes out beautifully. East Asian loves ginger in traditional medicine and my mom loves the blend for pain relief. Bear in mind that use of carrier oil is a must for ginger, otherwise irritating for skin !

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

Amazingly affordable pure ginger oil considering that gingers inherently does not contain much oil. And to have this pure ginger oil is a super medicine at your disposal for any ailments. I have used it on my skin rash when every other ointment failed, and this ginger oil stop the itch immediately. I also use this for sinus congestion, take a quick sniff before I hit the sack, and it provides smoother breathing during sleep. My snoreapp indicates this. I also use it to massage on joint pains, especially on my knee caps and it helps to reduce inflammation as its known for. Overall, this ginger oils is superior in every way.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

A quality product at a great price . Has the aroma of fresh cut ginger. Works great when mixed with Carrier oils, or used in a diffuser. Highly recommend this, and will continue to purchase from IHerb. Great values at low costs !

595410fa-0957-4b2b-9c60-0864a5a5d357
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I bought this ginger essential oil to add, along with may chang, to my unscented laundry detergent. We have hard water, that smells just like rotten eggs, so using unscented detergent leaves our laundry smelling peculiar. When I add the two oils, it gives the laundry a light, pleasant scent. It also has the added benefit of being a natural bug repellant. Sometimes I will use lemongrass and ginger oil, and that is great as well.