No more aches and pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We all use these and find they are great for soothing the nerves and for any aches and pains.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dont get sick as much when I take this regularly. it helps me stay healthy and disease free.

Much minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2007 | Verified Purchase

You can get much minerals in good price. (I think the tablets got a little smaller than former ones but the color got darker.)

not what i expected

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I went into the order I placed in the past with you and just ordered the same now foods full spectrum minerals as before and got tablets instead of capsules. I was very disappointed. I like capsules as I believe they dissolve quicker and the dosage was 4 I think and I only took 1 a day to supplement what I already take in my regime. I don't understand how I ended up with the tablets vs. capsules but not thrilled. Like I said I really thought I just went in and clicked unto a previous order and put that item in my cart. But something different happened.

no pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Took for about a month, dont have pain in my neck anymore.

These are great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These really make you feel good. I notice a kick in my energy when I'm on these. I only take one a day when I'm working, half the daily dose, just to help with balancing my electrolytes and to make sure I get enough of these minerals. My fiance has the same energy kick as me. It was funny when she said to me "wow, I've been powering through my day with those minerals". No placebo effect here. These are good.

the best minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

the best minerals composition

great minerals product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

was able to eliminate a lot of stand alone supplements with this full spectrum product.

Good product for value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take before i go to sleep, helps muscles to relax. Good product and inexpensive.

NOW FOODS FULL SPECTRUM MINERALS