IE

2,675
Posted on Aug 10, 2022
1,931
Great Kidney Cleanse

Bought this product for my cousin, and so far he is extremely happy with the results of this cleanse… His kidney area was hurting sporadically and he wasn't able to get an appointment to see a doctor for another three weeks.. So I ordered this one for him and after just a couple of days the pain was gone. Other than that, he felt a whole lot better overall, and this supplement was the only thing different about his regimen. P.S. plz don’t forget to 🌿thumbzzz upp💫 if you find my review useful)

f69c1a22-dea5-486f-8c82-e017e5f85b3d
Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I have been using NOW Foods Kidney Cleanse, 90 Veg Capsules for a few weeks now, and I am extremely satisfied with the results. This supplement is designed to support the overall health and function of the kidneys. It contains a blend of natural herbs and nutrients such as cranberry, marshmallow root, and buchu leaf, which have been traditionally used to support the kidneys and urinary tract health. I have noticed an improvement in my urinary tract health since I started using this supplement. The capsules are easy to swallow and the packaging is very convenient, making it easy to take with me on the go. I also appreciate that the supplement is made with natural ingredients and is free of gluten, preservatives, and any artificial ingredients. And the company, NOW Foods, is a reputable brand known for producing high-quality supplements. I would definitely recommend NOW Foods Kidney Cleanse, 90 Veg Capsules to anyone looking for a natural and convenient way to support the overall health and function of the kidneys and urinary tract. It's a great product, and I will continue to use it.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

Before I took Kidney Essentials I would be up at least three times a night going to the bathroom. I can sleep the entire night without having to get up.I'm thankful for the low price because I would buy this if it was costly for a good nights sleep.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

This product brought my numbers down in less than 30 days. I finished one bottle, now I’m taking a break but I will definitely order again if my blood work numbers go back up. It was an effective kidney cleanse. Be sure to drink lots of water when using these capsules.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Been taking it for a week or so every other day. each day that I take it, I get a burning sensation when peeing. don't know if that's the medicine working or not. usually the burning only lasts a couple of hours and kidneys feel better thereafter. can see good flow and colour since usd. also reduced my kidney pain I started to briefly develop.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I cycle it when I feel something is wrong with my face skin or stomach pain and once I take them then the day after all pain and symptoms disappear. This kidney cleanser are superior. And also make sure to drink a lot of water during the day while you take it.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Got this for my husband who has been complaining of back pain which he thinks is due to kidney overload. Panadol, deep heat, heat pad, cold pack don't give him relief. You can only take this no more than 30 days. He is not complaining so much now. It is working !