Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Real Food, Organic Maple Syrup, Grade A, Dark Color, 32 fl oz (946 ml) - iHerb
IE

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Excellent Maple Syrup. I have it with my lemon to make lemonade.. it's just great taste and smell good as well. Thanks to iherb who always provide this maple syrup. It's so handy i can use this maple syrup for my breakfast as well with my toast or waffle. the quality very good taste.

f08d0aad-0941-4880-8315-e7d93b7977fd
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Extremely high quality. What should I say, simply delicious. I’m surprised. Best of all maple syrup that I have. The color is also intense. It's delicious with pancakes or toasted bread, or fruit, it's perfect with everything. Impossible to buy just one. I highly recommend it. If my review and photos helped you please click yes.

9d6a9e62-1237-46f6-adc8-122791b62480
9c566f50-2128-40ec-920c-661b0fc510eb
83b4dcd3-ec8d-45e7-a046-cb583c2ed41f
2ca04a21-e8fb-4c78-9853-c0cc31e6ab4a
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This is one of the only places where I can get decently priced and good quality real maple syrup. Yes, I can buy it in Norway but it's in tiny bottles and is severely overpriced - these are proper full sized bottles at a North American price. This cannot be beat. I use this to make maple roasted almonds, and to add to drinks and desserts at holiday time. Sugar cookies with maple syrup and nutmeg are amazing!

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I never tried Maple Syrup before this but now I see what all the fuss is about. This stuff is delicious and very versatile. Tastes like quality product and the only ingredient is maple syrup, I use it on pancakes, yogurt and oatmeal and it just makes them all x10 better. Package looks cool so I'm definitely keeping it after I run out, will purchase again.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love Grade A dark amber maple syrup. Some brands are too expensive. NOW Foods is one of the more reasonably priced brands, often much lower in price than all others, whether organic or not. It seems not quite a thick as some, but it does the job on buckwheat pancakes! Tastes great. NOW Foods is one of my trusted brands. I shop around for price which in this case was on iHerb.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Where we live real organic maple syrup is a luxury item. Love that we can have order good quality Maple Syrup from iHerb, at a very reasonable cost, makes it easy for us to enjoy this delicious syrup. The consistency is excellent, not too thin, not too thick. We find a small serving goes a long way. We love the taste...it is just delicious!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I love this maple syrup. I have been using it for years. I use it with Braggs Aple Cider Vinegar and drink it three times a day. It helps with my digestion and also my arthritis. I stopped once and started having problems with my arthritis. I started it again and within 2 weeks my knees and hands felt a lot better.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

First off, if you don’t use maple syrup super frequently, store it in the fridge! I got this to serve with my pancakes, and I like my maple syrup bottle to have one ingredient listed on it. The packaging is cute but I’d like a bigger handle if anything.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Now Foods' organic maple syrup is a great way to add a touch of sweetness to your favorite foods while keeping it natural. The maple syrup is made with only pure, quality, organic ingredients. Nothing artificial here. Use it on pancakes, waffles, and even ice cream! Tastes great, always. If you're on a diet, this is not for you.

Posted on May 26, 2022

I purchase this for my husband and he loves it and swears the taste is one of the best. The size is good for value, and frequency wise, we buy one bottle every 6 months or so (but we don't consume it daily!). It goes great with pancakes, of course, and for cooking in general. The composition feels clean. The package is, however, a bit inconvenient for serving. The hole is too wide, so you end up with your plate covered with maple syrup!