Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, Cocoa Butter with Jojoba Oil, 6.5 oz (184 g) - iHerb
IE

Posted on May 31, 2022

I purchased this to make make body butter as a healthy way to nourish and tighten my skin during weight loss. It smells great and absorbs well. I mixed it with avocado oil, almond oil, vitamin E, and coconut oil and blended it with an immersion blender. I have not had it get rancid either and I've stored it room temperature.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it's often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture. I bought it for my mom and she loves it, it helps a lot with hand inflammation and can also be used for hair and skin. I highly recommend it as a night cream, apply to hands before bed. If you find this helpful, please consider leaving a like :).

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

dealing with the winter season and the weather can be so unexpected . This product works well and especially as a moisturizer during winter weather. I like the smooth consistency which is not clumpy at all. I recommend the Cocoa butter with jojoba oil to anyone interested in waking up with smooth skin after a good night's rest.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I use this as a first step of my double cleansing routine followed by cerave cleanser.it works as good as an expensive balm .takes off makeup and water proof sunscreen pretty easily.love it.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I make my own body creams/oils and this is one of my go-to's. Smells discrete so that i can add essential oils to the mix.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

no scent. i use it daily it moisturize my body and has good quality and size i think it suitable for adults age and the package is really good i think it will benefit and you will feel really good.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This is awesome moisturising oils made from only. 75% theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter and 25% simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil looveeee itt just wish it was made in a recyclable tub or bioplastics or a compostable cardboard tub.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

This cocoa butter is mixed with jojoba oil will decently gives you a great result on your skin as i got ! 100% hydration of the dry skin and jojoba oil helps to lighten your skin with multiple use I highly recommend this product girls 👍🏻

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

Excellent product I use it for the whole body hair skin, nails and lips. Perfect for very dry skin Keep in mind that this is not a butter or creamy cream but is a very good clean product perfect if you have allergies or any skin reaction to harsh chemicals.

678c6f36-7e72-4c9e-805d-c7dc14d2872d
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Natural smell , and great for the care of the skin. Due to the all natural state of the product. The oils and butter separated. The quality is great. The size is accurate, and well packaged.